S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
And I know it's true. She cries when I say I'm better off this world but even her knows I'm a pathetic piece of shit. Btw I'm 30 years old. I just need a little more courage to get the job done.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Merlay, patheticpartner, Meditation guide and 6 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for your pain. If you feel like saying anything send me a private message.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Steamm and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello! Sounds 100% like me and my "parents" Quick background, I was the "mistake", I was the product of a night of drinking. Now I am 64 years young and I have lived with the same way that my "parents" put my through till I was 18. They kicked me out at 18 and I NEVER heard from them again ever. Now with the background said, I believe that you have ALOT to give to yourself, friends, and the world. Hate to say this BUT get away from your mom and concentrate on yourself and your happiness and wellbeing. You are way too important to all of us here on this website to not be with us. Look at this aspect, when I found out, I am in the United States, that my "parents" both were gone, they left my younger sister 1 million and my brother 3 million and I got ZERO, and I was never happier in my life. At the time money was nothing and my happiness was everything . Please get away from your mom and take care of yourself. WE all love you too much to be tormented. Please stay safe and keep me in formed. since we have alot in common. All the best to you friend!

Reactions: Noodlebug, purplesmoothie, Forgotten and 3 others
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
Take it from a mom...sometimes parents (just like everyone else) say things they don't mean out of frustration, anger, exhaustion etc. Don't let one flip comment derail you. :heart:

Reactions: Miss_Takes, Deleted member 4993 and Meditation guide
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Supportive! Sometimes parents say what is on the tip of their tongue and not in their mind.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
How are you now. I hope you are feeling ok and at peace.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and whywere
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
My mom has said a lot of hurtful things... At some point you have to realize when your parents aren't helping you and help yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and whywere
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Working in absolutes such as never, always, or only tends to be more emotional driven than actually true. This says more about her mental state than you as a person. There's no excuse for saying such cruel hurtful things.

Reactions: Weary Soul, Deleted member 4993, purplesmoothie and 2 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
My mom told me to kill myself before
some parents are the worst

• Wow
Reactions: Weary Soul
P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
I suspect my parents are the same. When they discovered my first attempt, they cried and told me that they don't care what I did or do because all that matters is that I'm alive. Years later, I know they're ashamed of me and would've rather had a doctor or nurse daughter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat