• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yet recently I've found myself wanting a cigarette sometimes, but it's completely resistible. I don't think I've ever been addicted so I can't understand what that's like. I would smoke one if I had one though.

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
IME smoking again long after you've stopped feels like shit. It's not like those first cigs.

(Maybe it depends on how addicted you were.)

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Is there anything you would like to say about the effects of cigarette -actually it's nicotine- on your cognitive ability?

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Is there anything you would like to say about the effects of cigarette -actually it's nicotine- on your cognitive ability?
Honestly it depends on overall mental health. It used to make me a little sharper but since I've been at the bus stop it just gives me anxiety, so I stopped.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I miss smoking.. I stopped last week to improve my lung function for running. I want a stogie so badly. There is literally nothing good about it but I feel so calm when I smoke.

Reactions: Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Can't stop won't stop. I don't see the point in beating myself up over it. I had to quit drinking a few years ago and that was very hard, and I don't do drugs or anything. So I feel like I need at least one vice to stay sane.

Reactions: Circles and Ivenocare