P

Paralysed&Poorly2

Mar 17, 2021
Hi

In my last posts I'd had enough and I was leaving and had my plan set but I started to feel better and changed my mind. I don't think all that planning went to waste as at least I know I always have a concrete out if needs be.

But I've been doing good trying to get my life back together and then today I've crashed slightly . I'm just sat her thinking wtf am I doing with my life and looking at all this shit I've got to attempt to deal with. Part of me just thinks but when will the battle ever end what if this is as good as it gets.

Hope everyone else is doing okay I know stupid question really x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, nopointofliving, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Welcome back.

Reactions: Paralysed&Poorly2 and Morituri_Te_Salutant
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
Glad you're still with us.

Reactions: Mentalmick
P

Paralysed&Poorly2

Mar 17, 2021
Glad you're still with us.
Thankyou me too I suppose struggling a bit right now but I'm tough.
I probably look like I've got no activity if you look at my profile I requested some post be deleted. So I am a proper member if that makes sense

• Hugs
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
Thankyou me too I suppose struggling a bit right now but I'm tough.
I probably look like I've got no activity if you look at my profile I requested some post be deleted. So I am a proper member if that makes sense
That's great! I think you could try reporting your posts if you want them deleted

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel just like you.
I'm really doing my best to live and I think things could be sorted out but some other times I just wanna give up.

I guess that as long as we're not 100% sure, we'd better stay here and enjoy our stay in this great community, which as you said, won't judge you and will understand you!

Hugs,

Matt

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Paralysed&Poorly2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be cruel and terrible at times. It is certainly an battle. I wish you all the best with it as nobody deserves to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Paralysed&Poorly2 and Morituri_Te_Salutant
P

Paralysed&Poorly2

Mar 17, 2021
I feel just like you.
I'm really doing my best to live and I think things could be sorted out but some other times I just wanna give up.

I guess that as long as we're not 100%, we'd better stay here and enjoy our stay in this great community, which as you said, won't judge you and will understand you!

Hugs,

Matt
Well your not alone Matt and I know I have my SS family . People who judge this site have no idea what people are going through.

This site actually stopped me actually acting irrationally several times and made me reflect and I didn't get judged for it. Everyone says I'm here for you XYZ no there not it's the biggest load of crap. It's just so there seen to be fair in society but if you don't fit in well we all know how that feels.

stay strong matt
I feel just like you.

I guess that as long as we're not 100%, we'd better stay here and enjoy our stay in this great community, which as you said, won't judge you and will understand you!

Hugs,

Matt
Well your not alone Matt and I know I have my SS family . People who judge this site have no idea what people are going through.

This site actually stopped me actually acting irrationally several times and made me reflect and I didn't get judged for it. Everyone says I'm here for you XYZ no there not it's the biggest load of crap. It's just so there seen to be fair in society but if you don't fit in well we all know how that feels.

stay strong matt

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
When I have a high suicidal level, I leave this site for a short time, but, after this, I 'll always come back

Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant