A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
the first in between in person and phone calls. since i have no phone service i use a free voip number needing wifi. Every time it is schedule i never get a call. Then i have to go back and re-schedule, this time in person at a different location. i don't have anywhere more to get so I get up there and it happens again. I cannot even get past intake. i am tired can no one see
I do not know why i am telling this here but no one can say i did not try first being suiciding and this was the result

this is what i get for not killing myself earlier. more of the same old

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, makethepainstop, Regen and 5 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Dealing with institutions can be frustrating. To connect with actual people, you might consider some of the various 12 step groups or even a small church. You might find better odds of making a connection with someone who would care about you.

Reactions: makethepainstop, Regen and Cathy Ames
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
i'm done trying there's no way for a disabled to get disability. that is fact. i'm done trying, no point

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Don't they have lawyers in the States who will fight on your behalf? No-win no-fee?

I understand how it can all wear you down.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Where I live I was told it would be three to six months before they could see me. A suicidal person could suicide 1000,000 times before getting treatment for depression.😥

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
Don't they have lawyers in the States who will fight on your behalf? No-win no-fee?

I understand how it can all wear you down.
you think they will care for me when these cant even?
i dont want to put myself in more ways of hurt
Where I live I was told it would be three to six months before they could see me. A suicidal person could suicide 1000,000 times before getting treatment for depression.😥
it is knowing this 1000 times easier to die than to be failed by them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake, Per Ardua Ad Astra and makethepainstop
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
you think they will care for me when these cant even?
i dont want to put myself in more ways of hurt
I understand what you mean. As far as I know it's a business arrangement. They take on your case and they only get paid if they win. And if they do win they take some of your first payment. Maybe somebody in the States could tell you more.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I understand what you mean. As far as I know it's a business arrangement. They take on your case and they only get paid if they win. And if they do win they take some of your first payment. Maybe somebody in the States could tell you more.

it is much sad when i follow up but they do not. every single day. they do not care, but parade it because of ?

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake