• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
It's funny how suicide never crosses my friend's mind but I try every day and many methods not to feel this way and I still feel suicidle. I'm at a point where I don't think there's a choice. My brain just wants me gone and it will do everything in it's power to make me miserable and to make me want to go. It seems inevitable, no matter what I how hard I try.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
It always comes back to the same fucking thing, huh?
You're def not alone in this feeling.

<3

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
✅ Eat healthy
✅ Exercise
✅ Get decent sleep
✅ Have partner, family, friends
✅ Therapy
✅ Medication

I did everything you're supposed to do and yet here I am. So frustrating. I feel you.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I feel like it's different for all of us. For me I have days I'm totally normal and days I want to ctb and it's always little things that make the difference. But for you it seems it's becoming your default state…

When/how did these feelings start?

Also try not to compare yourself to others it just will make you beat yourself up more, you were born with your genetics and life path and are doing the best you can with them

C

Coffeandamug

Oct 22, 2020
✅ Eat healthy
✅ Exercise
✅ Get decent sleep
✅ Therapy
✅ Medication

I did everything you're supposed to do and yet here I am. So frustrating. I feel you.
Haven't tried the partner + friends for a very long time. I don't know if it would make a difference, how has that (not) worked for you ?
I feel like it's different for all of us. For me I have days I'm totally normal and days I want to ctb and it's always little things that make the difference. But for you it seems it's becoming your default state…

When/how did these feelings start?

Also try not to compare yourself to others it just will make you beat yourself up more, you were born with your genetics and life path and are doing the best you can with them
I agree with all you have said. It is different for all of us. Sometimes I have good moments, but even in these moments, I can feel the bad feelings lurking from within. I have thought about suicide since I was 18,19 and I am 27 now. I don't know why I am still alive and I also don't know why I haven't killed myself yet. I can't make sense of why I have this chaos of bad feelings even when I tried a lot of things to be well and I haven't been able to. I haven't tried to kill myself actively but I almost always feel suicidal. The reason for my post was my frustration with the sheer permanence of this feeling... I tried a lot of things over the years, including therapy, 5 medications now, sleep, gym, and other things like philosophies and meditation... but I'm always agonizing. It really takes a toll on you when you're not able to "remove" this no matter how hard and how much you tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Haven't tried the partner + friends for a very long time. I don't know if it would make a difference, how has that (not) worked for you ?
I used to have a really good relationship with everyone. But after going to therapy I realized my parents really fucked me up. My friends all just kind of drifted off, like we all just naturally moved on to other interests and then had nothing in common anymore. My partner over the years has been less and less supportive of my mental disorders.

Sad as studies again and again show that strong social support is the best thing you can do for mental health. I used to have all of that and then it all went sour. I wish I had just been on my own from the beginning.

C

Coffeandamug

Oct 22, 2020
I used to have a really good relationship with everyone. But after going to therapy I realized my parents really fucked me up. My friends all just kind of drifted off, like we all just naturally moved on to other interests and then had nothing in common anymore. My partner over the years has been less and less supportive of my mental disorders.

Sad as studies again and again show that strong social support is the best thing you can do for mental health. I used to have all of that and then it all went sour. I wish I had just been on my own from the beginning.
I'm sorry for that. In my own experience it seems that it is difficult to people to keep supporting us over the years. I'm not sure that this is the case but I feel like I overwhelm them.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
It's funny how suicide never crosses my friend's mind but I try every day and many methods not to feel this way and I still feel suicidle. I'm at a point where I don't think there's a choice. My brain just wants me gone and it will do everything in it's power to make me miserable and to make me want to go. It seems inevitable, no matter what I how hard I try.

The thing is, therapy (or medication, etc.) does not have to help.

It would be hypocritical of me to tell you not to worry about it (since I do it myself), but I think it is okay to leave some questions unanswered. Otherwise, we would have figured out life.

The reason for my post was my frustration with the sheer permanence of this feeling... I tried a lot of things over the years, including therapy, 5 medications now, sleep, gym, and other things like philosophies and meditation... but I'm always agonizing. It really takes a toll on you when you're not able to "remove" this no matter how hard and how much you tried.
In case you decide to look for the answer more or actually find something that helps, feel free to PM me and chat about it...

S

snakefeet

Mar 25, 2024
✅ Eat healthy
✅ Exercise
✅ Get decent sleep
✅ Therapy
✅ Medication

Same!
Ideation goes in and out and has consistently for me for several decades. When it's caused by an external source it's easier to understand but when it just appears despite seemingly everything "going well" on paper, it's so incredibly annoying.

Having one of those periods now and each time turns into a reminder that I'll never be able to shake it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth