B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
when I came here a while back I was helpless hopeless suicidal and very active looking for resources. I was ready to die. People over here gave me hope and opened my eyes on things I wasn't even thinking about. Yesterday I had a manic episode I was literally very depressed so I thought about taking me life with whatever resources I can find. It's because of very honest beautiful people here today I'm calling my psychiatrist to get help. I'm not sure what was said about this site, but this site saved my life. I want to thank each one of you and when you said I'm "selfish" it was the most direct honest thing I heard. Although I'm struggling and in a lot of pain but I just had to say that you saved me and my young children. I appreciate every advice I received. I'm still suicidal but I'm more calm today working on other options to get help first. I hope each one of you have a great day today..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Redleaf1992, etherealspring and 4 others
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

for the first and last time i guess
Aug 15, 2024
when I came here a while back I was helpless hopeless suicidal and very active looking for resources. I was ready to die. People over here gave me hope and opened my eyes on things I wasn't even thinking about. Yesterday I had a manic episode I was literally very depressed so I thought about taking me life with whatever resources I can find. It's because of very honest beautiful people here today I'm calling my psychiatrist to get help. I'm not sure what was said about this site, but this site saved my life. I want to thank each one of you and when you said I'm "selfish" it was the most direct honest thing I heard. Although I'm struggling and in a lot of pain but I just had to say that you saved me and my young children. I appreciate every advice I received. I'm still suicidal but I'm more calm today working on other options to get help first. I hope each one of you have a great day today..
I'm glad you found the support you needed:heart:
Please remember that it's not bad to look out for help. It is hard mentally when you feel like you don't deserve it, or when you're just too tired for anything - it can be any reason, and however it may sound, it's real and valid. I'm proud of you - despite that, you found powers to call psychiatrist. See how strong you are already! This is a good start of healing. Wish you luck:heart:

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
I'm glad you found the support you needed:heart:
Please remember that it's not bad to look out for help. It is hard mentally when you feel like you don't deserve it, or when you're just too tired for anything - it can be any reason, and however it may sound, it's real and valid. I'm proud of you - despite that, you found powers to call psychiatrist. See how strong you are already! This is a good start of healing. Wish you luck:heart:
Thank you so much! Trust me I'm not strong losing a child took me energy it's like I lost my will to live but yes I just called my psychiatrist and I'm seeing them after Labour Day. It's amazing how supportive you are here.. I find support here more than getting from my own family.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SocialSoil, astr4 and Redleaf1992
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
idk if this will mean anything but i'm really proud of you

it's not easy to ask for help at all. please be gentle with yourself.

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
idk if this will mean anything but i'm really proud of you

it's not easy to ask for help at all. please be gentle with yourself.
Thank you so much @astr4! It means a lot to me ❤️