libitina

libitina

efilist
May 30, 2023
i went to my cousin's bday party 2 days ago. i didn't wanna take any pics due to being ugly and having bdd.
well, my mom (who KNOWS i struggle with bdd) asked my cousin's daughter to take a pic of us. i was drunk so i obliged.

my mom showed me the pic yesterday and i fought back tears as i looked at it. my jaw/chin is HUGE due to my underbite. i look AWFUL. i'm genuinely the ugliest person i've ever seen.

there's no point in living if you're ugly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername39, Praestat_Mori, B4mbi and 5 others
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i feel your pain. it's so hard looking at myself in pictures. i feel literal pain. life would be so much easier as someone who's attractive, shit i would've took just being average. i fucking hate how ugly i am. i hate myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Praestat_Mori, TuttiFrutti and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I bet both of you are beautiful

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Praestat_Mori and thedevilwithin
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I've been there. Now I look normal but in my head I'm still ugly
Sending you all my love and best wishes :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and libitina
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Do not let society dictate how you view beauty.
Everyone is unattractive to someone and likewise everyone is attractive to someone.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true.
People have vastly different tastes. Something you might not like could be someone else's favorite part.

Looks are important to an extent when it comes to sex/attraction but the most important thing is the chemistry and love itself. Good chemistry/true love can make up for almost anything.

Your body isn't even who you are. It's simply a vessel. A vehicle.
Your actions and thoughts and choices make up who you are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
My guru teaches that there is no such thing as ugly. Only beauty. There is so much detail, complexity, and beauty in an ant because our human minds are just as detailed, complex, and beautiful. When you go through life believing in things that are ugly this will be true, but if don't believe in ugly, then the world becomes a beautiful paradise.

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
Do not let society dictate how you view beauty.
Everyone is unattractive to someone and likewise everyone is attractive to someone.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true.
People have vastly different tastes. Something you might not like could be someone else's favorite part.

Looks are important to an extent when it comes to sex/attraction but the most important thing is the chemistry and love itself. Good chemistry/true love can make up for almost anything.

Your body isn't even who you are. It's simply a vessel. A vehicle.
Your actions and thoughts and choices make up who you are.
i agree with you to a certain extent. i'm not religious, but i do believe we are something more, whatever that may be. however, this cursed vessel is how i am portrayed to the world, to people, to society. no one has ever given me a compliment in my life. not once. it is excruciating being this alone. i guess it is what it is.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: breezeboy, libitina, Manfrotto99 and 1 other person