H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
I want to die, everyone wants me to die, they wanna kill me, everybody knew it all along, they fucking knew it, but no one gave a shit, and honestly, they were right, I'm just a weakling, natural selection would get me in nature, I'm just leeching off, I'm too weak to do anything. They are gonna get me jimmy, tough luck. And I'm fucked. But I think ahead, I have the SN ready and the antiemetic. I'm ready to die...

But... do you wanna know the worst part? I'll keep it real. Deep down I wish things were different, deep down I know happiness is possible, and that's the thing that hurts, it's seeing people being happy and realizing you're never gonna get that, or , if you could, you're just too weak to do it: that's the part that hurts the most. Deep down I feel like I could be much more you know, maybe if I could somehow recover I could contribute to the community, I could help people, love and finally be loved. Maybe I could become a mathematician as I always wanted, I could contribute to society and help others with my knowledge. Maybe I could really be something good. But instead I am here, and that's what hurts the most.
Really, I don't know how I'm getting out of this one...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, prana and divinemistress36
Chronicallyunwell

Chronicallyunwell

Aug 9, 2024
Please
I want to die, everyone wants me to die, they wanna kill me, everybody knew it all along, they fucking knew it, but no one gave a shit, and honestly, they were right, I'm just a weakling, natural selection would get me in nature, I'm just leeching off, I'm too weak to do anything. They are gonna get me jimmy, tough luck. And I'm fucked. But I think ahead, I have the SN ready and the antiemetic. I'm ready to die...

But... do you wanna know the worst part? I'll keep it real. Deep down I wish things were different, deep down I know happiness is possible, and that's the thing that hurts, it's seeing people being happy and realizing you're never gonna get that, or , if you could, you're just too weak to do it: that's the part that hurts the most. Deep down I feel like I could be much more you know, maybe if I could somehow recover I could contribute to the community, I could help people, love and finally be loved. Maybe I could become a mathematician as I always wanted, I could contribute to society and help others with my knowledge. Maybe I could really be something good. But instead I am here, and that's what hurts the most.
Really, I don't know how I'm getting out of this one...
Please read my story and reconsider, im in agony and living on pain meds. Your life can change and think again, just don't.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7 and divinemistress36