jesus christ

i dont know man

i never thought id find myself in that position

Reactions: Deutsch, throwaway123, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I don't like that idea much myself... I know there will be a lot of people who are happy I did it or will just talk shit and say how crazy I was or .... just generally rewrite my life to exonerate themselves of any blame or ability to help.
Makes me sad to think about it... so I just try to ignore it .... like every thing else in my shit life.

Reactions: ninaevol, GoneSeptember2018 and Deutsch
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
The ones who wronged me are the ones who claim to care about me so it'll teach them a valuable lesson. Admittedly not a good reason to do it just an added bonus

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, ninaevol and Deutsch
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
even though they probably have already forgotten about me

jesus christ

i dont know man

i never thought id find myself in that position

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lv-gras and Deutsch
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
It won't matter to you, because you will cease to exists. Isn't that the whole point?

IMO there are no losers and winners in the game of life, ultimately we all end up dead. It doesn't matter if you were successful or not, happy or miserable, good or bad - in the end you'll turn into a rotting pile of shit anyway. And so will everyone who ever knew you and in a few decades no one will even remember your name.

Reactions: ninaevol, lv-gras, GoneSeptember2018 and 1 other person
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Lol telling it like it is. I'm a rotting pile of shit alive. To think at one time I actually thought I was important and destined for great things. Laughably tragic

Reactions: ninaevol, FadedMemory and retarddd
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
It won't matter to you, because you will cease to exists. Isn't that the whole point?

IMO there are no losers and winners in the game of life, ultimately we all end up dead. It doesn't matter if you were successful or not, happy or miserable, good or bad - in the end you'll turn into a rotting pile of shit anyway. And so will everyone who ever knew you and in a few decades no one will even remember your name.

Yea, that's an interesting perspective.

Reactions: lv-gras
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Nihilistic in the extreme but not wrong

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I suppose in a hundred years elvis will be a curious footnote nobody gives a second thought to, like the father of classical music. The one person who wronged me and destroyed my life is now dead and it gives no comfort, ( well maybe for ten minutes).

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
There are some things that should live forever. That show the peak of what man achieved. It would be a shame to lose them in a nuclear holocaust

Reactions: NoMore
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
You'll be the badass that said fuck it and actually did something about it, they will have to fear death for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: ninaevol, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person