RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, I had a feeling I would catch it at some point because my immune system is so weak and I live in an area where people willfully resist social distancing practices. I guess I didn't think it would come during the summer, but I shouldn't be too taken off guard. The worst of the symptoms hit me a couple days ago - mostly fever, achiness, runny nose. I'm hoping it doesn't get too much worse... I'm still able to breathe fine.

Having said that though, I know if I do inexplicably die of COVID that would be just fine with me. I think a lot of you can probably feel what I mean by that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, sadghost, BitterlyAlive and 6 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I hope it doesn't get any worse as well. I know that you said you would be fine if you died of Covid, but it would be a really miserable way to go, so hopefully it doesn't get that bad for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, kinzokukae, RileyTanaka and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
They're projecting that like 80% of the global population will get it at some point. Some of us have probably already gotten it last year.

The mortality rate is so low that you should be okay even with your medical issues. Which is a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it lol. I hope you feel better soon though.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, AnxietyAttack44, FusRohDracarys and 2 others
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
They're projecting that like 80% of the global population will get it at some point. Some of us have probably already gotten it last year.

The mortality rate is so low that you should be okay even with your medical issues. Which is a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it lol. I hope you feel better soon though.
Thanks brother. Choking and suffocating to death ain't a good look, so I'm hoping you're right and the odds are in my favor. Also, I saw that you're a programmer and you inspired me to try and take on Javascript so thanks for that too.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks brother. Choking and suffocating to death ain't a good look, so I'm hoping you're right and the odds are in my favor. Also, I saw that you're a programmer and you inspired me to try and take on Javascript so thanks for that too.
No worries man! I'm glad that I was able to inspire you. Javascript is a good place to start, and now you have something to do while you're laid up sick as well!

• Love
Reactions: kinzokukae and RileyTanaka
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I hope it doesn't get any worse as well. I know that you said you would be fine if you died of Covid, but it would be a really miserable way to go, so hopefully it doesn't get that bad for you.
Thanks. I'm taking measures to try and combat it - and it's working pretty effectively so far. Let's hope I don't have a false sense of security. And yeah, I've heard the covid deaths are quite painful. As sick and twisted as it sounds, a part of me thinks I'm not entitled to a painless, peaceful death.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae, Lost in a Dream and Brick In The Wall
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I hope you don't have it or if even if you do I hope you can beat it. I thought I had symptoms of earlier this week. I had a temperature a small cough and fatigue. Though for some reason all the symptoms stopped so I don't think it's covid. I wish you the best.

RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
Just a follow up but I managed to eradicate the symptoms using a medical device. If I hadn't, I most likely would have suffered a lot more. Thanks for the well wishes.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and sadghost