• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I currently have problems to ctb with my current situation, I have too much social anxiety to go out and the method I would prefer (overdosing on downers and suffocating/drowning after I black out) is too expensive but I have the best sources right now for the stuff I think so I can share them in pm as long as you are from europe (Cause I only know how to get it in germany and it should also work for the rest of europe cause the borders don't get controlled that much in europe but I don't know for other countries) and aren't too new (I don't give the sources to possible pro lifers who are too new and didn't make any pro choice posts who try to shut the sites down).
I asked a mod and it is ok to make this post as long as I only share the sources in pm.

I have found sources for everything necessary for the sn regimen, you can get the sn from a polish site that ships to individuals and members form germany at least told me it arrived and one will test it soon.
For the metoclopramide you can get it from an dokter site that prescribes you the medication you want, I can share which site I mean and what other members told me which symptoms you have to fill in.
If you don't want to visit darknet to get benzos you can buy research chemical benzos from a dutch site that sends to individuals.

I also have sources for downers you can overdose on that you can get on darknet markets, my current preferred overdose method would be combining protonitazene (opioid as strong as fentanyl) combined with a strong benzo like Flubromazolam (much stronger than pharma benzos less than a mg is needed to black out).
You can get most drugs there but most aren't worth overdosing on cause of vomiting (you will also vomit from opioids but it doesn't matter when you snort them shortly before the benzos start acting) or cause they are too expensive or too weak.
You can also get ghb crystals rather cheaply and it would be easy to overdose cause you would only have to put them into cigarette paper or toilet paper and bomb them so you avoid the taste you would have when consuming massive amounts of liquid ghb/gbl/bdo but you will vomit when you take much of it and you can't snort it so you will vomit much of the drug out so I don't think it is worth overdosing on.

I haven't bought sn and meto but members I know from this site said that it arrived but I bought from darknet markets in the past.

• Love
Reactions: Dainhla, FormerlyFe(IV), girlsboysthems and 6 others
R

Robineas

May 31, 2023
I would really like to have sources for SN and meto please. Please PM me :)

Reactions: melwarson
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Could you send me the sn source, I need more incase one goes down. Thanks

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Hey, I'd really appreciate having the sources if you don't mind please

A

aldermanheart

Aug 16, 2022
Could i get the source please and thank you

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
Can you send the sn source please? Tia

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I would appreciate if you could send me the SN source. Thank you.

N

NoWayOut015

Caught between black and white
Jun 11, 2023
I would really appreciate if you sent me your sources per PM

G

gehlertjohansson@gm

Feb 23, 2023
I currently have problems to ctb with my current situation, I have too much social anxiety to go out and the method I would prefer (overdosing on downers and suffocating/drowning after I black out) is too expensive but I have the best sources right now for the stuff I think so I can share them in pm as long as you are from europe (Cause I only know how to get it in germany and it should also work for the rest of europe cause the borders don't get controlled that much in europe but I don't know for other countries) and aren't too new (I don't give the sources to possible pro lifers who are too new and didn't make any pro choice posts who try to shut the sites down).
I asked a mod and it is ok to make this post as long as I only share the sources in pm.

I have found sources for everything necessary for the sn regimen, you can get the sn from a polish site that ships to individuals and members form germany at least told me it arrived and one will test it soon.
For the metoclopramide you can get it from an dokter site that prescribes you the medication you want, I can share which site I mean and what other members told me which symptoms you have to fill in.
If you don't want to visit darknet to get benzos you can buy research chemical benzos from a dutch site that sends to individuals.

I also have sources for downers you can overdose on that you can get on darknet markets, my current preferred overdose method would be combining protonitazene (opioid as strong as fentanyl) combined with a strong benzo like Flubromazolam (much stronger than pharma benzos less than a mg is needed to black out).
You can get most drugs there but most aren't worth overdosing on cause of vomiting (you will also vomit from opioids but it doesn't matter when you snort them shortly before the benzos start acting) or cause they are too expensive or too weak.
You can also get ghb crystals rather cheaply and it would be easy to overdose cause you would only have to put them into cigarette paper or toilet paper and bomb them so you avoid the taste you would have when consuming massive amounts of liquid ghb/gbl/bdo but you will vomit when you take much of it and you can't snort it so you will vomit much of the drug out so I don't think it is worth overdosing on.

I haven't bought sn and meto but members I know from this site said that it arrived but I bought from darknet markets in the past.
I'd love this info, thanks, also, all the methods are very confusing to me, is there something that does not require mixing it, just pills or something? I'm from denmark. thanks so much for this post, it has been so incredibly difficult to find a source in europe! are you from germany yourself, it has been hard getting in touch with someone not that far away

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I would love the source plz in case the other one I have is no good plus I need the other sources for meto etc. many thanks.

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Could you pm me about the sources. Thanks in advance!

lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Could I get the info about SN please? 🥺 I live in Europe.

S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
I'm interested in specifics. I'm in the EU.

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Could I please have it? Thank you in advance.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022

could i get the darkweb source for the opioid and the ghb?

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
stop giving sources out like candy!!!
especially to new members.
some people really havent learnt anything from the past🙄
members like you are part of the reason all the past sources were shut down!
its a google search to find dozens of europe vendors but so many people here are to lazy and dont want to put any effort.
im so done with this reckless behavior!!

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
stop giving sources out like candy!!!
especially to new members.
I stated in my post that I won't give it to members who are too new, please read before commenting

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Could you give me the source to obtain sn, plss?? Sincerely, thank youu for sharing with all of us.

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
I stated in my post that I won't give it to members who are too new, please read before commenting
whats too new for you?
1 week?
people have to search for themselves for the safety and future of this forum.
everyone can use fucking google!
all the information is available in hunderts of threads.
there is simply no excuse besides laziness.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
whats too new for you?
1 week?
I look that the account is some months old and that they made some non pro life posts.
people have to search for themselves for the safety and future of this forum.
everyone can use fucking google!
all the information is available in hunderts of threads.
How could they know that the source they found on google is legit?
I only know the sources are legit cause members from germany I know successfully bought from there and one ctb'd with it.