Status
Not open for further replies.
trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
Dear all. An update as promised - I now have a decent supply of SN in the UK. It arrived mislabelled without any issues (and meds via a DNM, having used this before).

Since posting that I might have found a supplier, I've been inundated with messages asking about re-selling etc. So I now have a moral conundrum which I'd appreciate input on.

Essentially, it comes down to this - I have a quantity which would allow me to provide many people an adequate amount, but do I?

To take your own efforts and risks is one thing, but am I playing god by getting involved? Am I nothing to do with it, and it's someone's choice regardless?

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Love to all x

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that what those people are asking is against site rules.
It says in the rules, do not
Sell, purchase, offer, gift, or request products, materials, or money.
  • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions whatsoever on the forum. This website is not a marketplace

Reactions: OccydePoes, Jolene79, trek_tattoo_1988 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Like @FuneralCry said. But aside from this, selling SN officially you'd probably need a license to officially sell chemicals, especially such chemicals like SN. You could sell it in the dark web, with risks for you being found and prosecuted.

Regarding your own conscience if you sell it as chemical supplier it's not your business to check what buyers are doing with your chemicals as long as they are adults.

trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
Like @FuneralCry said. But aside from this, selling SN officially you'd probably need a license to officially sell chemicals, especially such chemicals like SN. You could sell it in the dark web, with risks for you being found and prosecuted.

Regarding your own conscience if you sell it as chemical supplier it's not your business to check what buyers are doing with your chemicals as long as they are adults.
I suppose I moreso mean to people who have contacted me via PM here. I wouldn't be registering to sell it. I have 1kg which is enough to supply several people but I won't be restocking etc, more of an 'in the moment' type situation
I believe that what those people are asking is against site rules.
It says in the rules, do not
Sell, purchase, offer, gift, or request products, materials, or money.
  • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions whatsoever on the forum. This website is not a marketplace
That's also true. Good point. In all fairness, most people have just asked me to share the source - and then sort of supplemented that with a question about reselling.

Last edited:
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Absolutely don't do this.

Reactions: Aim, impossible, TimetoGo! and 1 other person
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Ye
Dear all. An update as promised - I now have a decent supply of SN in the UK. It arrived mislabelled without any issues (and meds via a DNM, having used this before).

Since posting that I might have found a supplier, I've been inundated with messages asking about re-selling etc. So I now have a moral conundrum which I'd appreciate input on.

Essentially, it comes down to this - I have a quantity which would allow me to provide many people an adequate amount, but do I?

To take your own efforts and risks is one thing, but am I playing god by getting involved? Am I nothing to do with it, and it's someone's choice regardless?

I'd appreciate any thoughts. Love to all x
Yeh provide lots of people with SN……..and then get 30 years in prison for your troubles
🤦‍♂️

Reactions: trek_tattoo_1988 and Praestat_Mori
impossible

impossible

Nov 6, 2023
Again, fair point - but why? What are your thoughts? Interested in understanding a range of views on this.
because you will get into far more trouble if caught. possibly jail time for willingly supplying this to suicidal people. I just wouldn't risk it, because it isn't *that* difficult for an individual to buy SN if they are inclined to look.

Reactions: trek_tattoo_1988
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Again, fair point - but why? What are your thoughts? Interested in understanding a range of views on this.
It's illegal to provide materials to someone for the express purpose of carrying out suicide.

You missed the IC debacle. I suggest you read up on that to learn the owner's fate.

You are setting up yourself for a lot of potential legal trouble. You may think you will avoid that by killing yourself but what if you can't do through with it? What if you fail? You are forcing yourself to act potentially prematurely to spare yourself trouble.

As far as the moral question information a lot of information is provided here and pointing someone in the direction of where to procure stuff isn't really all that different from providing it itself even if it is not prosecutable. Still if you are having doubts in the first place you should probably abstain.

lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
Honestly, given how atrocious the UK is here and the draconic restriction of SN I think you're morally justified to distribute it if you so desire (I'm personally interested as I live in the UK, but obviously not via these forums).

If your prospective buyers weren't to buy it from you, then they would seek an alternative source or method. This might result in prolonging their suffering, chosing an alternative method that is much more painful and traumatising for others, etc...

By sharing your SN supply with those who are already determined to CTB, well I think that's morally acceptable as it is a quick and painless method - this whole forum fosters a sense of solidarity around the desire to CTB. I don't see how distributing it is any worse than providing detailed, lengthy explanations of different ways to CTB.

It is rather generous of you to consider sharing your unique opportunity with others before you go :)

trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
It's illegal to provide materials to someone for the express purpose of carrying out suicide.

You missed the IC debacle. I suggest you read up on that to learn the owner's fate.

You are setting up yourself for a lot of potential legal trouble. You may think you will avoid that by killing yourself but what if you can't do through with it? What if you fail? You are forcing yourself to act potentially prematurely to spare yourself trouble.

As far as the moral question information a lot of information is provided here and pointing someone in the direction of where to procure stuff isn't really all that different from providing it itself even if it is not prosecutable. Still if you are having doubts in the first place you should probably abstain.
IC debacle?
Yeah thank you all. For me personally it's not really a legal question. Legality does not necessarily equal morality. I also have a method where I'm confident of not being caught. It's purely a moral conundrum for me. And very interesting to see a range of viewpoints; the most common seeming to be don't do it for the sake of my own legal safety.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Yeah I wouldn't do this. You are directly providing someone with a means to end their life and that is definitely legally actionable. Morally I see it as more grey but more on the side of best not to.

Providing the information of where someone can find and decide for themselves to purchase I think is more moral. However that comes with its own problems, before you know it the source is all over this site and it'll get shut down like those before it.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
IC debacle?
Yeah thank you all. For me personally it's not really a legal question. Legality does not necessarily equal morality. I also have a method where I'm confident of not being caught. It's purely a moral conundrum for me. And very interesting to see a range of viewpoints; the most common seeming to be don't do it for the sake of my own legal safety.
There was a Canadian supplier of SN whose business was called IC (abbreviation) who got into legal trouble after it was discovered that many people who uses SN to CTB had purchased from him.

Bringing up the legal aspect is to help you not make your life worse.

If you're having doubts about whether if is not moral, then I suggest you refrain.

You have already announced that you are considering violating the rules of the site and could bring down more hellfire on this already beleaguered forum.

So please refrain.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
IC debacle?

Viewpnts r irrelvnt

Buyng = sellng substncs = assistng suicde whch = illegl & SaSu cnnt accpt illegl actvty

Rles r thre fr a reasn

If u sell t/ othr ppl thn u rsk ur own legl positn & u r puttng rsk on th/ webste

N.e1 wh/ = dscovrd t/ b sellng itms fr ctb thru SaSu wll b warnd & bannd

Reactions: todeswunsch and trek_tattoo_1988
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine this could very well be construed as assisting in a suicide. People have approached you on a website openly discussing suicide. You are considering either selling them a substance or maybe giving it away knowing full well what they intend to use it for. Asides from the moral dilema, I'd say you're leaving yourself very vulnerable to being prosecuted.

From a moral standpoint- would I 'assist' someone? Depends. I'd only consider it for close friends and family and- only if we could't get assisted suicide at a clinic. In which case, I possibly would and I'd either go alongside them or, shortly after. Strangers on the internet though. No- I feel bad for everyone of course but ultimately- I think it needs to be up to us as individuals to acquire the means to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.