• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I ordered SN a while ago, I recently got prescribed propranolol for my racing heart issues. However, I've been unable to get metoclopromide or really any kind of AE. I've seen over 5 different doctors, all of which only wanted to prescribe me Zofran, I've even brought up if they could give me Meto and all of them have told me it's too dangerous. Will I be okay to attempt without an AE? I tried to get it, but nothing seems to work—I'm too scared to try and order from those online pharmacies either.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Many people succeed without it ( I think) just make sure you have a back up glass because you will vomit. Try to fast 24 hours. Failure with this method I believe is not a big deal. But you may need hospital. Sorry I am kinda ignorant about this, but maybe someone can chime in here.

Reactions: sapphoslastpoem and Aprilfarewell4
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
It's better to have an AE, if you want to err on the side of caution.

Try ordering from an online place where you buy the medicine first and then a doc calls you. Idk if you guys have such service, in india it's so easy for us to get it. Even Amazon provides that. You need to just tell relevant symptoms when the doc calls.

Or order from a "greymarket" site(will take longer to reach you likely)

Or an OTC like dramamine.