• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jonathanSmith

jonathanSmith

Nov 29, 2022
I tried to off myself by hanging, but I'm such a failure I can't even tie a noose right. So I've decided to take Sodium Nitrate. I do have questions though
1: biggest one. I saw that SN is hard to acquire, like in this thread, then is the stuff I found on amazon legit? Effective?
2: Antiemetics, are they necessary, I would prefer not to take it if I absolutely have to since most of the day I'm not alone and Im not allowed to just leave and go somewhere far away, also I wouldn't know where to get the antiemetics.
And I guess that's it, if I remember any more questions I'll update it. I just wanna say it's really refreshing to have people to talk about stuff like this, everyone else I know either has their shit together, or is skilled enough to not need to consider suicide. If I did spill my guts on how I truly felt everyone would be freaking out, but not here.

SectOfValtiel

SectOfValtiel

Attendant of God
Nov 7, 2022
is it nitrate or nitrite? im not that familiar with the method but i think the distinction might be important
someone feel free to correct me if im wrong on that

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
SN is sodium nitrite. The stuff you see on Amazon now is sodium nitrate. I believe Amazon stopped selling SN a while back.

From what I've read antiemetics are necessary so you don't vomit.

Reactions: Wasabi
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I tried to off myself by hanging, but I'm such a failure I can't even tie a noose right. So I've decided to take Sodium Nitrate. I do have questions though
1: biggest one. I saw that SN is hard to acquire, like in this thread, then is the stuff I found on amazon legit? Effective?
2: Antiemetics, are they necessary, I would prefer not to take it if I absolutely have to since most of the day I'm not alone and Im not allowed to just leave and go somewhere far away, also I wouldn't know where to get the antiemetics.
And I guess that's it, if I remember any more questions I'll update it. I just wanna say it's really refreshing to have people to talk about stuff like this, everyone else I know either has their shit together, or is skilled enough to not need to consider suicide. If I did spill my guts on how I truly felt everyone would be freaking out, but not here.
The antiemetics that are recommend don't just reduce the chances of nausea and vomiting, they also empty your stomach quickly. They are often used for people with gastroparesis that have delayed stomach emptying.

With regards to Amazon, as said above, they sell nitrate not nitrite which is what you need

Reactions: gomenasai and heavyeyes
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
You need to make sure you buy *sodium Nitrite*, do NOT buy "Sodium nitrate". You can ctb without Antiemetic just fine, just make sure you have another glass ready in case you vomit too early.

Reactions: Nowako
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
how old are you if you are not allowed to just leave and go somewhere far away?
it sounds to me like you are pretty young
what are your reasons for wanting to ctb?
have you talked about your problems with someone in rl for example through therapy?

Reactions: EndlessDespair