ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
There with you dude. No sleep is hell.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hey, I know this is a vent post but there's some really good meditation out there that can definitely help with that. Not all hope is lost

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's currently taking me a cocktail of alcohol, mirtazapine and melatonin to get me some.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Insomnia is terrible torture.

funny i thought i was looking at an old thread . i just noticed the replys above members from 2020 2018 . All from people i used to see years ago. Usually see new members replying joined like a month or 2 ago.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I just came back after a long time🥲

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Insomnia is terrible torture.

funny i thought i was looking at an old thread . i just noticed the replys above members from 2020 2018 . All from people i used to see years ago. Usually see new members replying joined like a month or 2 ago.
Yeah shit's been getting darker again...

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I take benzos and natural melatonin and it helps a lot , i dont know if you tried something but i suggest those 2 if you already didn't try.

Reactions: lightnings
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
I suggest stay away from benzos. For a small % of people, they have horrible affects.

I got a whole kit of sleeping aid OTC pills. Collected them as I traveled. Only issue is the bad aftertaste after waking up.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I have really bad sleep issues, mostly that I sleep like 12 hours a night but can never feel refreshed; I think its a combination of apnea and depression. I am with you on the madness, I spend my days just trying to keep myself above water.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I definitely feel u, feeling always exhausted is horrible. Feeling exhausted but somehow not being able to sleep even for an hour is one of the worst feeling ever

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I suggest stay away from benzos. For a small % of people, they have horrible affects.

I got a whole kit of sleeping aid OTC pills. Collected them as I traveled. Only issue is the bad aftertaste after waking up.
The problem w benzos is that you build up tolerance super fast, that's why it's not recommended to use long term. Plus if someone has access to benzos they might as well just get regular sleeping pills. Unfortunately in european countries for example the otc sleeping pills are completely useless. They even banned melatonin above 1mg in my country

Reactions: lightnings
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Had this problem for years. I end up driving around meaninglessly throughout the night. You found any copes?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Had this problem for years. I end up driving around meaninglessly throughout the night. You found any copes?
Honestly music anime. I'm really trying to stay off my phone, I go on Reddit YouTube, Instagram. It's truly a shitty world right now

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I make my own cannabis oil, it gives good quality sleep but its expensive so I don't always have it. Like now, I'm exhausted and being exhausted worsens my symptoms.

• Aww..
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I have sleep apnoea. I am on melatonin sleep till just after midnight then on cat naps during the night. That is when the bad thoughts start.

• Aww..