• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I'm still living with my mother, have little saving and no income. Is there anything I can do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Slate128, Deleted member 4288, Final Escape and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
A kitchen knife can be used in more than the kitchen, hypothetically...

Reactions: LifeIsACurse, Voy and Final Escape
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
You're probably still young enough to overcome what's hurting you

Reactions: blanketyblk, Final Escape and andy69
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Other than the existence, what is it you are trying to escape from?

Reactions: blanketyblk and Final Escape
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Well, in fact there are many options available for people that don't have too much money and want a somewhat painless death. To name a few, there's hanging, jumping, shallow water blackout, and some others. They are obviously inferior to methods that aren't very cheap, but they are reliable if done right. It's really a matter of whether you care about how your body will look after death or no and if you can go through it or not. You can check the list of resources at the top of the page for informations about those methods I've mentioned above and some others.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Chronic pain results in clinical depression, sooner or later, which then reduces everything close to meaningless, so yeah. The last emotion left for me was anger, now even that is gone. So I understand what you mean.
Do you have access to opiates? Any doctor willing to help? Because it's not a damn death row, where an alcohol swab is required before inserting the needle, so that the accused does not catch a hepatitis and die from it before the spectacle is over.

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I won't talk about my issue, nothing ever helped

• Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't know if her/his age makes a difference? S/He'll tell us when s/he's ready. Meanwhile, if s/he wants to commit suicide, @Oblivion Lover pointed out that the List of Resources near the top of the forum is the place to start - it's full of informative links.

S/He hasn't actually said s/he's interested in suicide, though. Maybe ideas about how to earn money from home would be more pertinent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
There are options, for instance every place or household for that matter has or probably should have atleast one sturdy object that can hold a full grown person with average weight. That can maybe utilized for the partial suspension method. If the positioning/height is right/works out for you, perhaps it can even be used for whats called full full suspension or hanging. All that is needed is something sturdy and rope. Rope shouldn't be that difficult to acquire both in terms of how-to-acquire or the price. For whatever reason if rope can't be accessed, there are/should be other options right within the household such as bedsheet, which has been used by many over the years as an alternative to rope. One thing to remember the rope or the bedsheet rolled up version of it or whatever needs to be strong enough to be able to hold the weight. If this is something for you, perhaps look into the suspension mega thread or the list of methods.
There is also drowning, which really doesn't take much or so I think but then its not for everyone and well we're all different. Its probably best to research the list of methods, read up and see what works for you or how you can maybe possibly make your own version. If you do decide to derive from the original method with some customization, perhaps consider creating a thread and asking questions about it. Which is to possibly make sure that you're screwing up something. Unless you're in a rush, which probably is a bad idea as rushing usually means not thinking and not thinking results in failure. Do your research and see what comes up.
I'm sorry for your troubles.

Reactions: Voy and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I wonder if I can get in trouble for talking about hypothetical knives...

Sorry you feel discouraged, OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Voy
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Are you able to apply for income support OP?

Reactions: Taylored
V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I don't know if her/his age makes a difference? S/He'll tell us when s/he's ready. Meanwhile, if s/he wants to commit suicide, @Oblivion Lover pointed out that the List of Resources near the top of the forum is the place to start - it's full of informative links.

S/He hasn't actually said s/he's interested in suicide, though. Maybe ideas about how to earn money from home would be more pertinent.
I looked into the most common methods and made a comparison. SN would've been the best choice if I had more freedom. WolfgangA's bedsheet advice seem good but I need to keep my mother away(she's semi-narcissist).
Are you able to apply for income support OP?
no, I don't think so

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I looked into the most common methods and made a comparison. SN would've been the best choice if I had more freedom. WolfgangA's bedsheet advice seem good but I need to keep my mother away(she's semi-narcissist).

no, I don't think so
If you get a note from your doctor, you can probably get disability cheque's from you government. It just depends where you live.

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
If you get a note from your doctor, you can probably get disability cheque's from you government. It just depends where you live.
can't find any information about it. I'll ask next time I see my doctor.
anyway thanks all for supporting me, you guys are the nicest and most thoughtful I ever know <3

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
can't find any information about it. I'll ask next time I see my doctor.
anyway thanks all for supporting me, you guys are the nicest and most thoughtful I ever know <3
I hope you can find a solution. All the best. hugs.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
I think you misunderstood me, bedsheet is really like last of the last option to go for most. It was just an example, there are details to work out. There are easier ways. Whatever you would like to do, research. Just because something looks easy, doesn't mean it is. I understand it is easy to think "how hard can it be". I'm not too keep on suspensions myself but its a choice for some and doesn't requrie too much when compared to some other methods. However doing it right that's another thing. Again whatever you wish to do. Check up on it. Taking an idea and going for it is simply put just the same as "winging it". Thinking always helps.
Whatever it is you would like to do, I'll wish you the best in your endeavors.