Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The title thing, the new year is coming and I really don't have many plans to carry out, I have really lost interest in almost all the things that I loved, I no longer have anything and whatever I try will not fill my void. I immerse myself in edonism, I am an alcoholic and I resort to prostitutes very often because sex and alcohol are the few things that make me feel different or excited but as for the rest, I have nothing else to give

• Hugs
Reactions: little helpers, GentleJerk, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
I have nothing else to give
you created an alternative ss and you sounded like you had experience in that kind of stuff

but yeah I feel you. I don't have much to give either and feel like killing myself would benefit everyone by relieving them of an unnecessary burden

Reactions: little helpers, WrongPlaceWrongTime and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I'm right there with you friend. It's almost been 10 years since I graduated High School but after all this time I still haven't figured out what to do with myself. My dad tries to push me into going to college but I simply don't have the motivation and commitment to do so nor the smarts either. Doesn't help that the cost of living and wages from jobs where I live simply are not a feasible for living a simple life. I still live with my mom because it's so god damn expensive for a tiny shoe box apartment. Plus I have no clue how to pay for bills/utilities or who to call should x problem pop up. I have no clue how to take care of myself in the real world and it's utterly sad and pathetic.

• Love
Reactions: little helpers, GentleJerk and Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
you created an alternative ss and you sounded like you had experience in that kind of stuff
Since I came to SS, this community has changed my life so much that in gratitude I have been helping as much as possible so that we do not fall into the censorship of the media or that the prochoices try to harm us

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: little helpers, GentleJerk and Insomniac
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Even most people who seem to have everything sorted really have no idea what to do in life. They often do what theyve been told to or whatever distracts them best.

If you are doing something for the suicidal community like making a backup page, the you are creating some purpose not just for yourself but others too!

Still, I can relate to how you are feeling.

Reactions: Judah and little helpers