• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
The title says it.

I make enemies everywhere I go. I cause drama and chaos everywhere I go. My entire family hates me. All my classmates hated me. All my coworkers hated me. Even strangers in a grocery store hated me. Even strangers on the internet hated me.

This is not just me either. People have told me. "Okay, Mr. ConfusedHurting2632...we need to have a SERIOUS discussion...you're the absolute WORST person I have EVER met in my entire life...I mean how the fuck could this be?! You're whiney, spoiled, entitled, immature, mean-spirited, a pathological liar, manipulative...you're just a real dumpster fire. And I regret the day I ever met you."

And I KNOW the issue is ME, not other people...

I KNOW I am an asshole, and that people find me annoying and unlikeable...

And yet...I do nothing to change my behavior.

Not sure if it's because I don't want to, or just don't know how. Or both. Lol.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Do you genuinely wish to change? Have any direction for it?

• Informative
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Do you genuinely wish to change? Have any direction for it?
Honestly...I'm not even 100% sure myself...lol.

I have a strong philosophy of "God is my only friend, and my only family, I don't need anyone else." I'd say I'm more agnostic than fully Christian, but still, yeah...

BUT at the same time, it CAN and DOES get rather lonely every once in a while...

Seeing myself alone while literally everyone else is talking and laughing with their friends and family. And knowing that's something I never had at ANY point in my life. And likely never will.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
You seem alright on here tho... maybe you are just surrounded by jerks? Or do you act much differently irl?

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
You seem alright on here tho... maybe you are just surrounded by jerks? Or do you act much differently irl?
Hmmm...I don't know myself, lol...

I don't really observe how I act, honestly...I wouldn't really say I'm self-aware, hmmm...

But naturally, I'd say on the internet, on here including, I'm a lot more open and honest...

While in real life, I'm a lot more closed off and don't really do or say much. And I often hide my true views out of fear of judgement.

Reactions: NumbItAll