Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
The human body is just so damn stubborn and resilient, almost anything is survivable. It's so frustrating, just wish I could be free of this disgusting meat cage already. You would never know how hard it really is to die unless you became suicidal. I literally feel immortal at this point.

Death is like that one girl you've always had a crush on but she always rejected you in high school, only to finally give you a chance 30 years later when she has 3 kids and no sex appeal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stupidmonkey, ImsooDone1N, ForgottenAgain and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why I hate it when people say nonsense like "if you really wanted to die you'd already be gone" as it truly is too difficult to die and there is also the risk of trying to die going wrong and just leading to more suffering. I find it so hellish how humans make it so we really have to struggle to die on our own terms and cannot just easily leave in peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jolene79, myusername890 and Sylveon
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I feel you even tho I can't agree on your analogy lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Golden, lachrymost and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Death is like that one girl you've always had a crush on but she always rejected you in high school, only to finally give you a chance 30 years later when she has 3 kids and no sex appeal.
Really?
You feel immortal but there's plenty of things out there that could kill you swiftly or slowly.

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
The human body is just so damn stubborn and resilient, almost anything is survivable. It's so frustrating, just wish I could be free of this disgusting meat cage already. You would never know how hard it really is to die unless you became suicidal. I literally feel immortal at this point.

I really shouldn't be alive but somehow my body with medical intervention has survived what seemed non survivable. It is truly horrific now as my suffering is absolutely unbearable beyond words. Anyone who saw me for a few moments would have no clue. They would see someone who looks a little washed out maybe but one day in my body and they would wish they could just die quickly.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, SenseOfLoss and Meditation guide