maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I am planning on SN, benadryl, xanax. Hope that is enough. I'm still waiting for the SN to come in.

I have lived a full life too young. I am about to turn 28 this month. I don't really see any point on continuing. I thought maybe I would make something worthwhile before I passed. Doesn't seem like that's the case.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidallyCurious, bleeeeeep, Wrennie and 12 others
S

subj

Student
Dec 16, 2021
What do u consider worthwhile?

Reactions: maakies
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I NEVER EVER judge anyone, anything, never and with that said I am of the same thinking as @subj as what is worthwhile? I am 65. reference point only for this post and NOT EVER giving you a hard time, just trying to understand, that I have had so many ups, downs and arounds in this life that I have questioned things on occasion but have always learned from said such and moved on. I had an awesome position for 29.5 years and was laid off because of the darn Covid virus and I am looking for something new to do, have to keep my mind busy, and it, for me, is just another small bump in this existence.

I wish you all the happiness and hope that you can find and hold onto a spark that will lead you to a new venture in this life, as I really care about you a lot and only want the best for you, as I consider you a good friend here on SS and want the very best for you.

Please do not get mad at me as I am trying to understand and want only great things for you. You deserve lots of hugs, love and beautiful blue sunny skies with a tropical breeze.

All my best to you,

Walter

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nostalgic, Rational man, bleeeeeep and 6 others
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
I am planning on SN, benadryl, xanax. Hope that is enough. I'm still waiting for the SN to come in.

I have lived a full life too young. I am about to turn 28 this month. I don't really see any point on continuing. I thought maybe I would make something worthwhile before I passed. Doesn't seem like that's the case.
i know that feeling. i have it now for about 20 years. this shit must change or end.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and maakies
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I'm pretty young too and I can't imagine what it's like to live for a few more decades, no, I'll kill myself before I get old

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, cyanol, Journeytoletgo and 4 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I've lived an empty life too long.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, DivineMedicus, cyanol and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans. I have certainly not lived a full life, but I understand the feelings of seeing no point to continuing your life. I do not want to put up with this life for decades, the life expectancy is too long.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, Wrennie and gottago222
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I NEVER EVER judge anyone, anything, never and with that said I am of the same thinking as @subj as what is worthwhile? I am 65. reference point only for this post and NOT EVER giving you a hard time, just trying to understand, that I have had so many ups, downs and arounds in this life that I have questioned things on occasion but have always learned from said such and moved on. I had an awesome position for 29.5 years and was laid off because of the darn Covid virus and I am looking for something new to do, have to keep my mind busy, and it, for me, is just another small bump in this existence.

I wish you all the happiness and hope that you can find and hold onto a spark that will lead you to a new venture in this life, as I really care about you a lot and only want the best for you, as I consider you a good friend here on SS and want the very best for you.

Please do not get mad at me as I am trying to understand and want only great things for you. You deserve lots of hugs, love and beautiful blue sunny skies with a tropical breeze.

All my best to you,

Walter
I have travelled. I work in a field that people would kill to work in, in a sunny warm place. My family is from a tropical island that I would rather not live on. I don't really care about it. Not really into hugs. I'm not mad at you. I don't want what most people desire.
I do not believe everyone will attain happiness. And that is not my goal in life.

I have little will for labor and creation unlike most everyone in my peer group. I have no interest in finding a job. That causes me to become a leech on those around me. My existence is wholly dependent on my partner and family being upset if I were gone. Worthwhile to me is leaving some concrete form of history behind - media or academic.

I got into a fight with my partner one night earlier last month about it. It was at a friend's dinner party full of writers, musicians, artists, local politicians. Older than I am, mostly. 30s through 50s. Catered by a Japanese restaurant. The house overlooked the entire city and I had bought a couple bottles of natural wine for the host. It was their birthday. We're standing over a balcony overlooking the whole city. I turned to my partner and said, "I don't know if I can do this anymore." Immediately, he's thrown into stress and says, "I don't think I can keep doing this if you're going to be suicidal again." I said, "That's fine, I don't expect you to." He immediately retracted. And I never brought it up again. I wish he didn't. I almost felt relief. But I feel like I am close. That's why I bought SN.

This is pretty much the boat I'm in: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_Bo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jaded Pear and whywere
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

its good to live a full life because we dont know what tomorrow will bring.

Reactions: Foresight, maakies and NotSureToEndure
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
its good to live a full life because we dont know what tomorrow will bring.
I agree.
i know that feeling. i have it now for about 20 years. this shit must change or end.
It is very exhausting. I don't want to do anything anymore. Love, sex, beauty, connections, success, money. It's all boring and nothing to me anymore. I'd rather not continue. Mostly, I just sleep all day. I definitely can't continue this with my partner.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, gottago222, miserableforever and 1 other person
Faraknur

Faraknur

Dec 15, 2021
I get you. I researched everything i want. I engrossed myself in philosophy, physics and metaphysics, sociology, finance and everything to do with sex.
I am a great dungeonmaster where i poured countless hours into. With making my own maps, storylines etc. I watched an ungodly amount of movies, tv shows, anime, cartoons and read i think close to 500 books. I even played world of warcraft as a healer on a high level. I had sex with alot of girls. Had a few girlfriends. Am the king of a moshpit and so on. I traveled to america, africa, and most of europe. I can cook pretty well and am good with tools an build myself alot of things. I even made my own mead a couple of times. The only thing i have not done really is playing an instrument. Well not true actually but i only know the basics of guitar and i play the didge.
I helped alot of people in dire straits and gave my knowledge freely. I also did sports alot. Swimming, handball and running mostly. I even competed in a few races although there are some real freaks that only live for running i cant compete with.
What else is there to do? Really what else? I lived more lived more in a year than a farmer lived in the middle ages lived his whole life.
I am tired. I really am
And also about to be 28
Also i did most drugs atleast once. Except cocaine and heroin. That shit scares me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Nostalgic, Jojo81, Snake of Eden and 2 others
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I get you. I researched everything i want. I engrossed myself in philosophy, physics and metaphysics, sociology, finance and everything to do with sex.
I am a great dungeonmaster where i poured countless hours into. With making my own maps, storylines etc. I watched an ungodly amount of movies, tv shows, anime, cartoons and read i think close to 500 books. I even played world of warcraft as a healer on a high level. I had sex with alot of girls. Had a few girlfriends. Am the king of a moshpit and so on. I traveled to america, africa, and most of europe. I can cook pretty well and am good with tools an build myself alot of things. I even made my own mead a couple of times. The only thing i have not done really is playing an instrument. Well not true actually but i only know the basics of guitar and i play the didge.
I helped alot of people in dire straits and gave my knowledge freely. I also did sports alot. Swimming, handball and running mostly. I even competed in a few races although there are some real freaks that only live for running i cant compete with.
What else is there to do? Really what else? I lived more lived more in a year than a farmer lived in the middle ages lived his whole life.
I am tired. I really am
And also about to be 28
Also i did most drugs atleast once. Except cocaine and heroin. That shit scares me
I also feel the same.. I had a great life till 3 years ago... I have now fallen from great heights... Am actually Happy to check out now... But the thoughts of hurting my family is keeping me alive.

Faraknur

Faraknur

Dec 15, 2021
Yeah my mum has Stage 4 cancer now. I think i will ctb when she dies. Cant die that to her now