• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Because of my severe ill ness , I had to have a deep clean of my apartment done , as I had let it get so bad and I couldn't possibly do it my self , my head is whacked about to King dom come

The reason is that the estate officer , Michelle , said that the gas man has to do a gas safety check , but my flat has to be in a good condition

I could not be present on the two days it was arranged as I had to be away with my father for a family thing that couldn't be canceled , so I asked Michelle if she could arrange it for another two days next week . She refused and said that it has to be those two days because the gas man is coming tomorrow ( Monday ) . I had no choice but to have her let them in with the spare keys , and have them do it

Last Wednesday , the day before they were due , I texted AND called Michelle and said to her to tell the cleaners to not touch the bed room as I had moved all my valuables in there . I said to her to either put a note in there to let them know or to tell them verbally . She agreed to this and said no worries , she will let them know as soon as they come . She said that she will also tell them to not throw away any item that looks like a valuable . I told her to tell them to not touch my bed room or any drawers

I came back last night to find that they had

1 - threw away my bed , the quilt and all my pillows

2 - threw away a few random things like my fridge magnet , a few personal items like my plane model , et c

3 - got rid of some of my curtains

4 - Threw away my S D card that had a lot of valuable data

5 - threw away most of my clothes along with the laundry bag they were in . I repeat , threw away most of my clothes along with the laundry bag they were in

6 - and the thing I am MOST UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT , they threw away my baptism certificate from when I was a baby that was performed next to my old school . It had a little note from my ex head teacher with it , that is gone too . I specifically put that certificate and the note in a little drawer on top of my train model . One of the cleaners took it out and threw it away . You are supposed to clean rubbish ! Not wipe away every little thing you see

Why the hell is this happening to me ? I feel like life is trying to torture me for some reason and it had made me want to stick a knife in my throat all the more

I have had some one tell me that life is trying to give me a sign to make my life better , but all it has done has made me more suicidal

I want that certifate back . I am f****King pissed

I am also broken down

I have been planning to catch thf bus in the next few weeks , is this life trying to get revenge on me for the suicidal thoughts ? It feels that way

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Azazel, Kikoo Loool, Painted Bird and 9 others
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
How on earth could such an absurdity happen? Wtf.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Notcutoutforlife, mattwitt and 2 others
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
That's really shitty, @Now_And_Then . A baptism certificate is definitely something that shouldn't even have a second guess on if it's valuable or not. Not only was what you had to go through a complete invasion of privacy but nobody fucking listened to you. I genuinely hope that things go smoothly in the coming weeks before you ctb but the fact that this happened is just...damn. Indescribably awful.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Tragoedia Vitae and Beautifulletdown
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ugh, that estate officer is a such a bitch! :angry: Either she didn't do her job properly (inform the cleaners like she should have/deliberately ignored your request) or the cleaners just did whatever they felt like, regardless of the consequences. If the former, then yes, she is a bitch. This is indeed a huge invasion of privacy and violation of your dignity, especially when there are personal effects missing/thrown away. I hope you find peace in whatever decision you come to in the coming weeks.

Reactions: azucaramargo
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
That's really shitty, @Now_And_Then . A baptism certificate is definitely something that shouldn't even have a second guess on if it's valuable or not. Not only was what you had to go through a complete invasion of privacy but nobody fucking listened to you. I genuinely hope that things go smoothly in the coming weeks before you ctb but the fact that this happened is just...damn. Indescribably awful.

It has made my day worse than it al ready was

When the estate office opens later today , I am going to verbally rip in to Michelle

I haven't been able to sleep . I have been drinking alcohol more heavily than usual and been listening to music to try and let the steam out

I can not wait to do my self in after a few weeks

In a few weeks , my father is going to be fuming and prowling round like a rhinoceros and Michelle is going to get the sack

• Hugs
Reactions: restingspot, aspx, ImSorryEmma and 1 other person
ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
really sorry that happened to you, hope you can your stuff back ASAP!

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Before you rip into her verbally, is there ANY chance that the things were taken to some safe place prior to a fumigation or something? Long shots sometimes do come in ...

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Before you rip into her verbally, is there ANY chance that the things were taken to some safe place prior to a fumigation or something? Long shots sometimes do come in ...

No , they put other things to the side and Michelle would have told me if they did

They threw all that stuff away

I went in the estate office this morning and spoke with Michelle

I told her what happened and wrote down a list of every thing that is missing

She sat there and condescendingly told me that the cleaners wouldn't have taken any thing and that they are a trusted company

She accused me of just " accusing them " of throwing away the stuff , yet I know they did

I went back home in Tuesday to especially put my baptism certificate in the drawer on top of my model trains . I opened the top drawer and put it and the little note from my ex head teacher in there . That is the last thing I did before I went out . I am the only one with the main key and the estate office and the cleaners were the only ones to have access to the spare key . The door can't open with out a key . The cleaners were there on the Thursday and the Friday . Hence they opened the drawer , took out my baptism certificate and the little note and threw them away

What does she think I am , an idiot ?

I told her that all that stuff was definitely all there as I saw them before I left . The bed is big , how can I be mistaken about that ? Can a huge bed be some how hidden in a drawer under paper and other junk ? Come on Michelle !

My clothes are gone

No offer to give me money to replace them as I can't prove the cleaners did it . But they did . The proof is in the logic

She said she told them not to touch my room , but they still did . She said I am to blame as I should have been there

The sooner my bus arrives , the better it will be

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i hate Michelle and i don't even know her

Reactions: shelledone, azucaramargo, Painted Bird and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Do you have renters insurance ? If you do file a police report that the stuff was stolen and then start a claim.

Reactions: justanotherday, omoidarui and azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm so sorry, Now_and_Then. This sounds like an awful time. Just awful. I am hoping somehow there will be some resolution to this mind-boggling injustice. Thank you for coming here to this forum in your time of need.

shelledone

shelledone

Aug 4, 2019
Ugh, that sucks. I'm so sorry this happened. Sometimes I think the world just wants to be populated only by jerks.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
It looks like I will never be getting the stuff back , even though I went out of my way to make sure they were not touched and entirely safe

I am guessing the loss of the very personal items that I can not replace is a sign of me catching the bus in a few weeks

Well I will always have my totally innocent little childhood bubble in my heart until the day I die

• Aww..
Reactions: Partial-Elf