Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
My neighbour Maria , who is in her mid 50's and the local nosy busy body , has just yelled at me for not answering when she banged on my door three days ago to ask for my help after the old man she looks after fell

I swear on my grand father's grave , with al mighty God as my witness , that I never heard that knock or bang on the door . I would have answered it as she has knocked on my door many times and I have always answered and once after the old man fell to the floor and I immediately went to help her lift him up

She asked me how could I not hear her bang on the door . I said I must have been sleeping . She said "hmmm okay , well I did bang on the door " ..... she then went on to say she peered through the letter box and saw me watching television , which I call bull sh**t as she first accepted I may have been sleeping . If she really would have seen me watching television , she would have corrected me as soon as I said I may have been sleeping

She then demanded I buy her a present after she helped me wrap up the Christ mas presents that I got for my family . I had al ready thanked her numerous times for that and told I I would get her a box of chocolates when she demanded the first time . Give me a chance lady

She told me I used her for the wrapping the presents , but she kindly offered that to me and I sincerely thanked her from my heart at the time and gave her two pasta soups I did not want

People like her really put me off from trying to live

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: voyager, Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Tell her you don't give gifts to self entitled people that make demands? Also, why did she go to you when he fell instead of calling EMS if it was an emergency? If it wasn't an emergency she didn't need to bother you about it.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Helpneedtips, Broken Chimera and 2 others
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Tell her you don't give gifts to self entitled people that make demands? Also, why did she go to you when he fell instead of calling EMS if it was an emergency? If it wasn't an emergency she didn't need to bother you about it.

He fell to the floor which I guess just takes a neighbours help in getting him back up . But I get your point

She did call the ambulance last night though when he fell again

But I absolutely did not hear the door that time , I know I am telling the truth and I also would definitely answer the door to her as I have done many times before , including when he fell another time

It is the demanding me that I get her a present as a thank you for her helping me to gift wrap the presents for my family that irks me

I will get her a little some thing , but I thought a good person who gives from the heart does not demand or even necessarily expect a favour back and just accepts a favour back if the other person obliges ( which is nice and respect ful )

She also throws tantrums at the local council when they threaten to prevent her having her huge garden by the lifts / elevators , which she should not have any way . She is a extremely nosey lady who wants to know every one's business

Strange lady

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Ghost2211
Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
take a dump in a box and wrap it weith fancy paper thatll show her

Reactions: voyager and Brick In The Wall
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
@Underscore has a cock issue, just have him send you a noisy cock to the lady as a present.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Not reasonable to DEMAND that someone gives you a present, yeah LOL that's just asking for a turd in a box really.
@Underscore has a cock issue, just have him send you a noisy cock to the lady as a present.
There are now two in the back field. I have two cocks so I guess one is going spare.
I will get her a little some thing , but I thought a good person who gives from the heart does not demand or even necessarily expect a favour back and just accepts a favour back if the other person obliges ( which is nice and respect ful )
Exactly. A gift is worthless unless its feely given. Unless she just wants the item and sod you, in which case *meh*

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Next time she peeks in your mail slot you should be ready.

HNQiEqZ

Reactions: omoidarui
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm sorry forgive me if I don't understand your frustration but I don't think you should stress over a nosy annoying woman you don't like, neighbor or not, you don't have to be nice/help and you're not obligated to gift her anything. Ignore her/cut her off from your life.. she sounds extremely toxic and an entitled Karen. say it to her face if you have to. You're not responsible to fix the world. You don't have to swear on a grave or anything like that. Don't let this kind of irrelevant people cause such a huge negative effect on your life.