honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Hello, i live with my family, who are extremely strict and don't even allow me to spend money, and due my day job I'm out most of the time. If the sodium nitrite is sent to my house, my family would ask me why I need it and why I'm spending 7$ on it. How do I order it without it being delivered to my house?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I would ask a friend from work or something like that to see if they you can ship something to their house to pick it up at a later date.

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Im not sure if this applies to where you live but PO boxes are widely available and very cheap where i am, best option is if you have a friend where you can get it shipped to as mentioned above (as long as youre confident this wont get police sent to your friends house instead) but if its affordable a po box might work?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Peerless_Cucumber and thinvy
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I'm not sure it's a good idea to have it posted to a friend if it's being imported or likely to be subject to police welfare checks - you don't want the police showing up at your friends door potentially distressing them and possibly outing you to said friend or colleague. PO Box probably better.

Depends where you live and your source though. Lots of info on the forum you can search for to see likelihood of welfare checks in your country.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Hello, i live with my family, who are extremely strict and don't even allow me to spend money, and due my day job I'm out most of the time. If the sodium nitrite is sent to my house, my family would ask me why I need it and why I'm spending 7$ on it. How do I order it without it being delivered to my house?
Wait, what? It's your job, how can they tell you not to spend your cash? I can see why you want to CTB. Can you move to a share house and wait a few months before you CTB? Best wishes

Reactions: HopeIsLost
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry for your situation. Just a couple ideas:
1) Can you have it delivered to your workplace? Sorry if it seems obvious
2) If a courier is involved, you may have it delivered to a pickup point (i.e. Mail Boxes Etc.). You could try to arrange such a shipment option with your dealer

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Wait, what? It's your job, how can they tell you not to spend your cash? I can see why you want to CTB. Can you move to a share house and wait a few months before you CTB? Best wishes
If my memory serves me right; I believe OP is from India, and sadly, this kinda thing is quite common there/here.

Last edited:
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Can u share the website ur getting it from?

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
what country do you live? if you are brazilian, there is always the option of receiving the sn at the post office (correios)