• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I have been talking to a guy for awhile, he used to have a gf for a year who also had BPD so he knows how to deal with it. We like a lot of similar things and we get along very well. He makes me so happy and smile, he makes all my bad thoughts go away some how when I'm with him. We both have told each other we love each other. Right now it just feels like friends with benefits. He knows about my past attempts and that I'm on this website ( he doesn't like this website lol). He even talked me out of a past attempt. He's all I could ever ask for he is so sweet. I still want to strongly ctb and my plan is set date is for tmr, I really wanna carry it out no matter what. I just feel bad lying to him and everybody I will tell all loving family members/close friends I love them and give a note kind of before CTB.

Time&Regret

Time&Regret

Decay
Mar 29, 2023
The bus comes whenever you determine. You choose. If you want to stick around and see where it goes with him, that's up to you. It's not necessarily a missed opportunity if it happens tommorow or any other day. Do what makes you at peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how so many in this world are so incredibly anti suicide, but anyway suicide is a personal decision and only you know when the time is right for you to leave. I wish you the best.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I hate how so many in this world are so incredibly anti suicide, but anyway suicide is a personal decision and only you know when the time is right for you to leave. I wish you the best.
Thank you, I guess it's just more difficult to go because I know it will hurt him. I also don't like that he hates this form it's helped me in many ways, I've found support through people including you. Thank for you for the response <3
The bus comes whenever you determine. You choose. If you want to stick around and see where it goes with him, that's up to you. It's not necessarily a missed opportunity if it happens tommorow or any other day. Do what makes you at peace.
Thank you for the response, all see how it goes and hopefully all be at peace. <3