Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Yep $1,200 for 25g.
I mentioned the sample, but 'j' wants me to pay for a sample. Usually in business you don't pay for samples.
So, are you gonna buy a sample?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
So, are you gonna buy a sample?
Hi,
You obviously know who I'm talking about because of our PM conversation.
I'd like to make a purchase but I'm terrified of being scammed.
What are your thoughts, having seen who I'm talking about?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and checkouttime
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
want to ask about the purity of his N, but appear inconspicuous, does anyone have any idea how to go about this? Or any way to approach this without linking this site to him?

One of his reviews mentions low purity , you don't even have to link this site.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
One of his reviews mentions low purity , you don't even have to link this site.
I asked C about that already.
See the "What's happening with C" thread, post #75....

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Hi,
You obviously know who I'm talking about because of our PM conversation.
I'd like to make a purchase but I'm terrified of being scammed.
What are your thoughts, having seen who I'm talking about?
It's totally up to you. I can't risk purchasing N from an unknown supplier.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
It's totally up to you. I can't risk purchasing N from an unknown supplier.
Part of my problem is that I have nobody to think this through with me, which I feel I need.

On one hand it's 'only' $350 and not $770.
On the other, from what other people have said, this points towards possibly being the same 'J' who was apparently removed from the pph years ago for scamming.

Another point is that's it's 7g, so almost half of what Dignitas uses, so even if I got pure 100% product is it worth it anyway?

They've also offered for me to pay either by crypto or normal bank transfer!

Having never done this and not having any historic knowledge, it's a difficult one.

I know that ultimately it's my decision and my money, but it would be useful to have some help thinking through this.

EDIT: I know I've posted about purchasing SN.
I'll probably get around to doing that tomorrow.
Frustrating that I had planned on purchasing from C a week and half ago and I've had to re-evaluate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Part of my problem is that I have nobody to think this through with me, which I feel I need.

On the other, from what other people have said, this points towards possibly being the same 'J' who was apparently removed from the pph years ago for scamming.

Another point is that's it's 7g, so almost half of what Dignitas uses, so even if I got pure 100% product is it worth it anyway?

Having never done this and not having any historic knowledge, it's a difficult one.

I know that ultimately it's my decision and my money, but it would be useful to have some help thinking through this.

Frustrating that I had planned on purchasing from C a week and half ago and I've had to re-evaluate.
The supplier you provided in our PM conversation isn't the same J. The supplier who scammed ppl was Johnson.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BipolarGuy
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
what are the chances of getting quality N from these deep web sellers?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

normal bank transfer? so you would have their details?

couldn't that then be traced to them if were scammed? I'm assuming they would think you aren't going to report them as you were trying to buy N. Wouldn't deter me personally, because i wouldn't consider reporting them if scammed. I would feel like a 'grass', not saying that others shouldn't/don't. thats entirely upto them!

Oh you really "pissed on your chips" on the ordering from C (I'm hoping you see the funny side of that comment)!!!!

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
The supplier you provided in our PM conversation isn't the same J. The supplier who scammed ppl was Johnson.
Ok that's useful to know.
Thank you.

Is 7g of any use (may be taken alongside SN)?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
what are the chances of getting quality N from these deep web sellers?

All 1 of them!!!!!! that sells powder N!!

EDIT: their were a few on EM when that site was up. a few had a couple of sales, and the rest 0. haven't seen them on WHM though and i assume not very reputable. C had about 89 sales if i remember right

Well they have a system called escrow. Sort of guarantees delivery of the item. people have different opinions on the purity thats all.
Ok that's useful to know.
Thank you.

Is 7g of any use (may be taken alongside SN)?

6g is enough for the average person. but thats 100% purity

Last edited:
Reactions: BipolarGuy and Ulisses
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
normal bank transfer? so you would have their details?

couldn't that then be traced to them if were scammed? I'm assuming they would think you aren't going to report them as you were trying to buy N. Wouldn't deter me personally, because i wouldn't consider reporting them if scammed. I would feel like a 'grass', not saying that others shouldn't/don't. thats entirely upto them!

Oh you really "pissed on your chips" on the ordering from C (I'm hoping you see the funny side of that comment)!!!!
It's not nembutal, it's pentobarbital in powder form.

C's product is being seriously questioned regarding purity.
I put these questions to him, and referenced the reviews on his profile, and he basically said that the people who provided poor reviews are "retards".
All 1 of them!!!!!! that sells powder N!!

EDIT: their were a few on EM when that site was up. a few had a couple of sales, and the rest 0. haven't seen them on WHM though and i assume not very reputable. C had about 89 sales if i remember right

Well they have a system called escrow. Sort of guarantees delivery of the item. people have different opinions on the purity thats all.

6g is enough for the average person. but thats 100% purity
There is not just one.
There is only one that gets talked about, C, because he's alluded to in the pph I believe.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
ok picky!! Its sodium pentobarbital.....actually lol (messing with you, just to clarify!!!)

I edited that post..... on EM their were a few people selling SODIUM PENTOBARBITAL :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

He's isn't actually talked about personally they just mention it is available form chines sources

so are you looking for it on WHM???

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
ok picky!! Its sodium pentobarbital.....actually lol

I edited that post on EM their were a few people selling SODIUM PENTOBARBITAL :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

He's isn't actually talked about personally they just mention it is available form chines sources

View attachment 44534

so are you looking for it on WHM???
Apologies if my post came across in the wrong way when I say it's not Nembutal :/

I came across 'C' on whm yes, but this 'J' person isn't on the dark web whm site.
They are from China though.
I don't have the link to hand but I believe the website says that they're a chemical manufacturer or distributor...which begs the question why they accept bitcoin.

Edit:
This person is also claiming to sell CAS 57-33-0

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
No not at all, thats why i was joking back!!! nembutal is just the liquid solution name for sodium pentobarbital

Ah rite, thats where we got mixed up. I meant on WHM their is only 1 seller ( i think thats correct, last time i looked anyway). On EM their were a few sellers, C had 10 times more than the other sellers(others had a few between them, like 10 at most).

Well them accept bitcoin and are a research company because they are most likely dodgy. quite possibly sell recreational drugs etc.

I am 100% certain their are 'research chemical' companies out their that you could buy from. FINDING them is the problem, and not getting scammed.

I had a version of PPH and it had chemical companies named in it, they were blurred out (obviously been edited).And i sort of tried guessing what it said and google searched and eventually found what i believe were the companies listed( i say companies it may have been 1 i figured out). But to this day i do not know if that was a legit thing in the PPH years ago?(maybe another member knows) I'm pretty sure it had been edited to have fake addresses in, but maybe thats why they distorted out the real ones. It was an old version like 2012, so them companies might not even be doing it anymore if they were.

I mean iv'e read newspaper articles, that say they did a 'quick google search' and found numerous sites selling N. sure they could of, doesn't mean they are real. some say they contacted chemical companies that said they would supply it. wether they were legit or not i don't know. Its where the risk part comes into play and how much money you have in case you get scammed!

CAS 57-33-0 is sodium pentobarbital

EDIT i bought my SN of a chemical research supplier lol they were on the 'arts and crafts site'. I'm questioning how legit that is after 1 member said they hadn't heard of the person FFS!!!!! they have a legit looking site!!!!

Reactions: Neville1
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Had she not been found it would have worked.. she also said they found N in her blood.. granted 5 hours is a long time to still be breathing
I heard if you are on antipsychotic medicines the coma phase is prolonged with N perhaps she is on them. I'll try and post the thread with this.
No not at all, thats why i was joking back!!! nembutal is just the liquid solution name for sodium pentobarbital

Ah rite, thats where we got mixed up. I meant on WHM their is only 1 seller ( i think thats correct, last time i looked anyway). On EM their were a few sellers, C had 10 times more than the other sellers(others had a few between them, like 10 at most).

Well them accept bitcoin and are a research company because they are most likely dodgy. quite possibly sell recreational drugs etc.

I am 100% certain their are 'research chemical' companies out their that you could buy from. FINDING them is the problem, and not getting scammed.

I had a version of PPH and it had chemical companies named in it, they were blurred out (obviously been edited).And i sort of tried guessing what it said and google searched and eventually found what i believe were the companies listed( i say companies it may have been 1 i figured out). But to this day i do not know if that was a legit thing in the PPH years ago?(maybe another member knows) I'm pretty sure it had been edited to have fake addresses in, but maybe thats why they distorted out the real ones. It was an old version like 2012, so them companies might not even be doing it anymore if they were.

I mean iv'e read newspaper articles, that say they did a 'quick google search' and found numerous sites selling N. sure they could of, doesn't mean they are real. some say they contacted chemical companies that said they would supply it. wether they were legit or not i don't know. Its where the risk part comes into play and how much money you have in case you get scammed!

CAS 57-33-0 is sodium pentobarbital

EDIT i bought my SN of a chemical research supplier lol they were on the 'arts and crafts site'. I'm questioning how legit that is after 1 member said they hadn't heard of the person FFS!!!!! they have a legit looking site!!!!

Yes there were companies lot of them from China selling n I still know some of there names I was on a thread on topix forum where this all got started and spread like wildfire. They always had n but wanted kilo's to be purchased one girl who started the forum post Sabrina from France said she was able to get 25 grams from them, she did a stat does test of 200mg and said she slept for over 18 hours. Her way of testing purity. Then everything exploded and people started buying from Chinese companies until Chinese companies found out why they were being approached by civilians.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharmaruined
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I heard if you are on antipsychotic medicines the coma phase is prolonged with N perhaps she is on them. I'll try and post the thread with this.
Didn't know that with antipsychotics, but I do know if you are a heavy drinker or use benzos a lot, the coma phase will be prolonged.
Alcohol and benzos have a cross tolerance with barbiturates like N.

Reactions: Pharmaruined
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Didn't know that with antipsychotics, but I do know if you are a heavy drinker or use benzos a lot, the coma phase will be prolonged.
I can't find it for the life of me but there was a sheet from the right to die organisation which listed time to death of people on antipsychotic. It's definitely on this forum but from 2018. I'm an older member so I remember it.

Reactions: littlelady774
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I read that you should have alcohol after N!

1.to get rid of the taste
2. to increase its effectiveness

I can't remember where i read it!

Reactions: littlelady774 and Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Use alcohol or dilantin to hasten and potentiate n it's discussed in pph.

Reactions: checkouttime
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I read that you should have alcohol after N!

1.to get rid of the taste
2. to increase its effectiveness

I can't remember where i read it!
Yes, but if you are already a heavy drinker or benzo user, you may need more N to do the job or the coma phase will be prolonged.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993