• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
due to severe chronic back problems and depression issues that it triggered, I have ended up with literally 0 references for any jobs. I took 6 years to finish college and now I have 0 references. I worked 1 temp job and I fucked that up too. I hate how I have to rely on others to give me a reference so i can fucking wage slave for people.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Smilla, MsM3talGamer and 2 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
that fucking nembutal needs to get here soon, this life is shit and there is literally no point to living for me.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and Smilla
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
That's what sucks about life. You work for what? Pay bills and taxes to a shit government who don't even look out for it's own people? Fuck that.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, ChickenAndPotatoes, Smilla and 1 other person
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
getting help is a retarded meme and I knew I had no future since high school, fuck this retarded shit man, I'd rather die than lick boots my whole shitty fucking life

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and Smilla