• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
Today I received an expulsion letter from a club I was in. This was due to a fight about politics. My position was that no state has the right to prosecute someone for a mere opinion/thought. For some reason, they found this offensive, and resorted in the end to personal insults. Now I wake up to the news that I'm expelled from the club.
This is an unfortunate chain of events, as I wanted to integrate myself within this club and form new relationships with other people. But I guess this club is nothing but a thought police, a pathetic mini dictatorship that ostracizes anyone with a different opinion.
I was humiliated, mocked at, insulted, and now expelled. Their reasons for the explusion was that I made remarks which show a "disregard for human dignity". But this is just a blatant lie meant to cover up the actual fact that the club members disdain me because I just happened to not agree with them on a certain issue.
Is this the time for me to just say "their loss" and forget about this whole thing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I would leave it as is unless you experience negativity from within your social circle as a result from the club expulsion in which case I would confront the club about what happened. And consider formulating a response in advance to people asking about why you were expelled from that club.

It's their loss and a moment to learn from for you: agree to disagree before the conversation becomes too heated. Not that you should keep your opinions to yourself, but that sometimes you need to be the bigger man to avoid a needless conflict. Besides, I wouldn't want to form new friendships with people who can't look past your political view. I assume this applies to most people.

Reactions: carac