neese

neese

Nov 11, 2019
I was gonna ctb with SN today but the last 10mg of meto for the 48 regimen messed with me so badly that it's been 11 hours since I last took it and I'm still twitchy and disoriented. I can't move well. My anxiety is through the roof. I think I will not take the antiemetic and only take antacids and paracetamol with SN when I go because this fucking drug makes me feel terrified of dying when I was not before.

• Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Jumper Geo, Loner and 2 others
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I'm worried about antiemetics to. The side effects sound awful depending on the person. I even read somewhere that meto can cause vomiting. Wtf?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Seeing users becoming afflicted with the side-effects.....I still don't know why meto is hailed as the go-to antiemetic when domperidone has less volatile side effects. Hopefully the twitching subsided by now. You okay?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I was gonna ctb with SN today but the last 10mg of meto for the 48 regimen messed with me so badly that it's been 11 hours since I last took it and I'm still twitchy and disoriented. I can't move well. My anxiety is through the roof. I think I will not take the antiemetic and only take antacids and paracetamol with SN when I go because this fucking drug makes me feel terrified of dying when I was not before.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Relax, although unpleasant these symptoms will pass. There are other antiemetics you can try which have a lesser likelihood of these extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS).

Damn, the search seems to be down (again!) so I can't put my hands on the guide post listing each and its probability of EPS. But these are the six antiemetic options listed in Stan's Guide:
  • Dromperidone
  • Metoclopramide
  • Olanzapine
  • Alizapramide
  • Chlorpromazine
  • Prochlorperazine

Searching for each of these will give you an idea of their potential for EPS (if any), or perhaps someone else here can advise or link to the relevant guide post.

Seeing users becoming afflicted with the side-effects.....I still don't know why meto is hailed as the go-to antiemetic when domperidone has less volatile side effects. Hopefully the twitching subsided by now. You okay?

I'm no expert, but presumably it's because meto only causes EPS in a small minority of people, and its benefits for the majority who don't experience EPS probably outweigh the equivalent benefits of domperidone. Just a guess though.

Reactions: restingspot, x-Ace-x and Jumper Geo
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
The following post has a fair bit of useful info :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-673851