no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Reccomemd me anything I'm open to whatever before I ctb

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you really think about it, you now have the ability to do whatever you want now. I've always felt that truly being able to remain unwaivered in the face of death is quite possibly the most ultimate power a human being can possess. Death is the worst possible consequence of anything someone can do while living. If you are not afraid of this worst possible consequence, than you literally have the power to do anything. Running up a bunch of credit card debt while having the time of your life for example.

I think people like Pablo Escobar were able to demonstrate such unlimited power and do such brazen things because they were not afraid to die. That is, just as long as your death isn't something along the lines of Funkytown Gore. Unless you're not afraid of that kind if death either. If you don't know what Funkytown Gore is, I highly recommend googling it. Just don't ever watch the original video.

Reactions: breezeboy
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Already maxed my credit cards but yolod most of it on stock options unfortunately lost it however I was gonna ctb anyways due to health conditions so i said fuck it, any other reccomemdation?

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I'd say to try all new things you could. Different types of food, videogames, go to shows, try new sports. Maybe even bungee jump, stuff that pumps your adrenaline up and there's a risk. It will prepare you to face death since you will be closer.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I'd suggest traveling! There are so many lovely places to visit. You could also just eat really expensive food. You could do all kinds of crazy drugs, idk what you're into, but basically sky's the limit.

I am personally kicking myself for not being able to go to Beyonce concert before I ctb haha, so anything that screams "once in a lifetime opportunity" just do it!

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
I'd suggest traveling! There are so many lovely places to visit. You could also just eat really expensive food. You could do all kinds of crazy drugs, idk what you're into, but basically sky's the limit.

I am personally kicking myself for not being able to go to Beyonce concert before I ctb haha, so anything that screams "once in a lifetime opportunity" just do it!
I actually thought about getting super high
I'd say to try all new things you could. Different types of food, videogames, go to shows, try new sports. Maybe even bungee jump, stuff that pumps your adrenaline up and there's a risk. It will prepare you to face death since you will be closer.
I'm more afraid of heights then I am death lol

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Go to Cappadocia in Turkey and ride the hot air balloons! best thing I've ever done

less expensive things would be:
go to a rave
try ethiopian food
make a painting
find a restaurant and do an eating challenge e.g. eat 100 chickens wings in an hour

it would be easier to give suggestions if I knew where you were generally located and your limitations

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I don't know where you're located but maybe an ayahuasca retreat.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
You can anything you want! It's up to you… just don't hurt anyone

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I mean I'd totally recommend yuri manga or anime at least..
Don't know if that's your thing but it's something that is very important to me personally since I love how wholesome they generally are, it just soothes the soul.
PM me if you want recommendations ^^