• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Hello. So, sometimes when I'm in the shower I would touch the hot metal part of the sink/tap, I would put one or more fingers and keep them for 5 seconds or even more if I'm "motivated". Hurts a lot.

Now the weird part, and probably sad is that I don't do it because I hate myself (I don't like myself but that's not the reason). The reason is that I think about how many people have unfortunately been subjected to accidents or torture and it bothers my mind so much that we can possibly experience this much physical pain (some people sadly have no choice), so I feel like I should be able to endure some of that pain.

Sometimes I also bite my tongue a bit hard but I really don't go too far because I know it can cause actual damage, unlike touching a hot metal which stimulates pain receptors intensely, but there isn't any significant damage.

Another thing that gave me this idea is how so many people SH to feel "better". I have cut myself for testing methods, but the pain is high, so whatever they are going through must be terrible. My heart breaks for people who have no choice but to experience pain and suffering, both physical and emotional.

My life is getting better, but I wanted to make this post in honour of those who are fighting so hard.

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
Oddly enough when I was at my worst I'd do this as well, just to feel something of course. The water in my building is super hot for some reason to start and already burns me a lot. I could turn it up higher if I wanted to and take a shower with it lol but I don't want to do that.

Not to mention, a friend of mine who has attempted to ctb talks about their struggles a lot and sometimes I will like try my best to put myself in their shoes.

I think we are just empathetic people. My heart also goes out to those who struggle this badly