onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
My method of CTB is probably going to be jumping. Do I still die if I land on my belly lol ? or if I land on my legs? or I have to do the swimming dive ?
What causes death? Blunt trauma? I don't wanna end up a vegetable. Place is maybe 120m high, hitting solid ground below. It's a cliff by the sea.

Reactions: kinderbueno and the_last_race
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
From 120m hight, it wouldn't matter much how you land, you have very slim chance of surviving the fall, granted there isn't anything protruding to break your fall. Obviously don't jump feet first.

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
From 120m hight, it wouldn't matter much how you land, you have very slim chance of surviving the fall, granted there isn't anything protruding to break your fall. Obviously don't jump feet first.

What does jumping feet first mean

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Generally, you either die if your brain takes severe damage or your inner organs, causing you to bleed to death.

Landing on your belly causes your forehead to collide with the ground on impact (law of inertia) which will damage your brain. The same happens if you land on your back. That force could be great enough to kill you if the jumping height is high enough. Landing on your feet will wreck your legs and perhaps your spine, but it will cushion some of the impact and reduce the damage dealt to your "important" body parts.

Though, 120 meters sounds great and as @rozeske already mentioned and will most likely kill you in any case.