AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I don't know what it is. I want to watch somebody CTB, I don't mean like over the internet. But I want to see it in person. It's probably a mental issue with me but I just wish that could happen but I know that I can't do that. Is this a really bad thing to wish for? Am I a nutcase? Or is this normal?

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Nyx𓂀 and fishlover
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You sound like a fetishist, which is completely inappropriate for this website.

Reactions: Rapière, girlsboysthems, Quotable2793 and 13 others
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
no this is not normal

Reactions: Sukui, girlsboysthems and Hollowman
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
no this is not normal
So I am just completely out of it? I am actually deeply concerned
You sound like a fetishist, which is completely inappropriate for this website.
If you mean fetish the way I think you mean, no. I don't get you know THAT "gratification" from the idea of watching people yk what. it's nostalgia. A nostalgic feeling.

Last edited:
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
So I am just completely out of it? I am actually deeply concerned
what are your reasons ? What would it do for you ?
I know some watch them online here to prepare themselves with knowledge, and maybe find some comfort from doing so…but I'm not sure you're coming from the same place ?
If it is a fetish then I suggest you speak to a psychologist and leave the site.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
if it's for no reason i assume it's just morbid curiosity, which isn't something the normal ppl that buy football + Starbucks merch & keep up w the kardashians/l8est trends on tiktok wanna see. so as u know, it's not normal. although saying it's a 'fantasy' is a bit odd.

for me, i'd like to see some1 ctb irl w 1 of my potential methods, to see what it's really like & to get a play by play of the thoughts + emotions they have during & before it. as well as efficiency.

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess and wondering&wandering
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
what are your reasons ? What would it do for you ?
I know some watch them online here to prepare themselves with knowledge, and maybe find some comfort from doing so…but I'm not sure you're coming from the same place ?
If it is a fetish then I suggest you speak to a psychologist and leave the site.
Maybe you didn't see what I said but no, it is not a fetish. I don't get like turned on and stuff like that. I find it nostalgic.
It
if it's for no reason i assume it's just morbid curiosity
The reason is nostalgia and a feeling of childhood once more

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
i've been watching a compilation i found on a gore site of people jumping and ofc CTBing...
whit a song in the background
Skeeter Davis - The end of the world
and when i'm really down i watch it on a loop
it's comforting...after a few times i even started seeing a bit of beauty in some of them.
it for some reason feels nice to imagine that i will be joining them one day
call me whatever i know something is wrong whit me

Reactions: breezeboy
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Stop eating atomic waffles, they're messing with your brain 🫵
Stop eating atomic waffles?! Messing with your brain?!?! PC gone mad. You can't stop me from eating the atomic waffles, libcuck, the woke left want you to stop eating atomic waffles.
i've been watching a compilation i found on a gore site of people jumping and ofc CTBing...
whit a song in the background
Skeeter Davis - The end of the world
and when i'm really down i watch it on a loop
it's comforting...after a few times i even started seeing a bit of beauty in some of them.
it for some reason feels nice to imagine that i will be joining them one day
call me whatever i know something is wrong whit me
I haven't seen that particular compilation, but I watch similar compilations.
Knowing that these people, who have been suffering so much that they're committing suicide, are finally finding peace, and watching them do it... it's oddly wholesome to me. Their suffering has finally ended. I have got to witness a lifetime of suffering finally end.
And they are kinda inspirational, admittedly. It's a little comforting to have some sort of real world example of how things might go.
(Also, a fellow Qwarz fan?)

• Love
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
Stop eating atomic waffles?! Messing with your brain?!?! PC gone mad. You can't stop me from eating the atomic waffles, libcuck, the woke left want you to stop eating atomic waffles.

I haven't seen that particular compilation, but I watch similar compilations.
Knowing that these people, who have been suffering so much that they're committing suicide, are finally finding peace, and watching them do it... it's oddly wholesome to me. Their suffering has finally ended. I have got to witness a lifetime of suffering finally end.
And they are kinda inspirational, admittedly. It's a little comforting to have some sort of real world example of how things might go.
(Also, a fellow Qwarz fan?)
yeah Qwarzu

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
don't think its wrong, and whose to say whats normal? i've certainly had my fair share of messed up thoughts and plans of what i wanted, so then i guess im a nutcase too

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Almost any death you could ever wish to see are available on gore sites. Tons of suicide videos with a wide variety of methods used.

I guess I wouldn't mind having someone watch me blow my head off lol. At least I wouldn't be alone

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
i definitely understand this feeling. its hard to explain why, maybe its because its such a special and unique moment. would probably only care if it was someone im close to, though.

E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I don't know what it is. I want to watch somebody CTB, I don't mean like over the internet. But I want to see it in person. It's probably a mental issue with me but I just wish that could happen but I know that I can't do that. Is this a really bad thing to wish for? Am I a nutcase? Or is this normal?
Pm me

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
So long as you aren't forcing anyone to commit suicide for you, I guess it's fine to fantasize. It's not normal, but I suppose it's not really harming anyone?

I'd leave mentions of it off this site though.

I recall hearing that many people get fetishes or feel attracted to certain traumatic situations/events that it's their brains way of coping with it. Well, it's more a defense mechanism than anything. Perhaps that's what's happening?

Reactions: rozeske, fishlover and boddibo
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
So long as you aren't forcing anyone to commit suicide for you, I guess it's fine to fantasize. It's not normal, but I suppose it's not really harming anyone?

I'd leave mentions of it off this site though.

I recall hearing that many people get fetishes or feel attracted to certain traumatic situations/events that it's their brains way of coping with it. Well, it's more a defense mechanism than anything. Perhaps that's what's happening?
Lol of course I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Also someone I loved very much I guess you can now call my ex but I am a little hesitant to start using that label even though it's been a while. CTB'd and I was the one to find them, so maybe yea it could be coping.

Also it's not a fetish. I don't get turned on by it I am just highly comforted.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Also someone I loved very much I guess you can now call my ex but I am a little hesitant to start using that label even though it's been a while. CTB'd and I was the one to find them, so maybe yea it could be coping.
I think @Abyssal has cracked the case :)
Anyways take it easy and don't be hard on your self ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal, boddibo and AtomicWaffles
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've watch people die, horrible deaths from cancer. I've also seen them afterwards at work.
They had peaceful deaths. you, well what can I say. You've a morbid obsession with it. I'm stuck for words what to say but this behaviour isn't healthy.

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
You've a morbid obsession with it. I'm stuck for words what to say but this behaviour isn't healthy.
I can understand why you say that. It probably isn't healthy that I would also like to hold someone as they go. Just like hug them.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can understand why you say that. It probably isn't healthy that I would also like to hold someone as they go. Just like hug them.
That is something how can I say it but rather magical. The pain is going and they are in your arms and they just go. That's what happened to my brother. So much pain with cancer but I honestly do think towards the end the hospice nurses who loved him upped his meds. I promised my mom I'd help her along with lung cancer but wasn't to be. in the uk they started LCP Liverpool care plan for hospice and the elderl. The most barbaric way to go. Starved and dehydrated. She was so thirsty we were giving her ice pops.
But I do also have a bit of a morbid obsession. Love reading about death etc. Curre reading Stiff. Great book.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles