• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
parents sometimes do end up giving me around like $125 each birthday, could use that money to buy that one single shot 10 ga shotgun and some ammunition since i wouldn't need a license in this state. could i get the gun and ammunition from the same shop likely? also where should i go to ctb, living room? i'd still be around for the next 2 months though. should i go through this way? i'm also not sure how i'd carry it all home. i don't have my own car. a backpack maybe?
there's also a small chance i'll end up living on to be with someone who still loves me instead of ctbing, but i don't know if i can get through everything. suicide will almost certainly be my fate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, expiredfckmeat, Not.Flugel and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
could i get the gun and ammunition from the same shop likely?
Yes, gun stores also sell ammunition
also where should i go to ctb, living room?
If you intend to be found. My plan is to walk off into the woods if I go the gun route
i'd still be around for the next 2 months though. should i go through this way? i'm also not sure how i'd carry it all home. i don't have my own car. a backpack maybe?
It seems nigh impossible to make it from a gun store to home carrying a firearm, so probably not the best route. I guess shove it in a backpack and try to cover it. If you've never owned or fired off a gun before it's a risky method for CTBing too.
there's also a small chance i'll end up living on to be with someone who still loves me instead of ctbing, but i don't know if i can get through everything. suicide will almost certainly be my fate.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream