• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Seneca the Younger

Seneca the Younger

Sep 29, 2019
Just waiting for me to get motivated enough.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
70 Tramadols will not kill you.

Reactions: Circles
I

INWonderland

Jun 20, 2019
Tramadol's LD50 is 300-350mg per kg. IV is 50mg-100mg. Although there are several documented cases of death occurring it is far from guaranteed and seizures are very common from tramadol overdose. You may enjoy hanging around the forum a bit to read some forums. I know I have and I have learned so much in the few months that I have lurked.

Reactions: Circles, gingerplum and Rachel74
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
This is absolutely asking for a seizure, especially with alcohol lowering your threshold. Is that your intention?

Completely reversing overdose from tramadol is rather difficult compared to typical opiate/opoids, but whether this would kill you depends on the dosage you manage to absorb before vomiting. It's generally considered non life threatening in humans, at least when taken exclusively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, gingerplum and Neville1
F

falconeyes

Sep 27, 2019
Tramadol will do nothing to you, you gonna wake up in the hospital with severely damaged liver and kidney, with horrible withdrawal syndrome.

Reactions: Circles and gingerplum
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
dying from tramadol sounds like one of the most painful ways to go, setoronin syndrome plus seizures and extreme stomach discomfort are some of the symptoms that you will experience.

Reactions: Circles, gingerplum and Neville1
Seneca the Younger

Seneca the Younger

Sep 29, 2019
Lesson learned. I will seek other methods.

Reactions: Circles and kohaku