• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral šŸ„°
Mar 25, 2024
Even if therapy fixes the trauma & mental illness, even if my physical health gets better there will still never be a cure for how disgusting society is. I don't want to have to "cope" with society, I want to not be in it entirely. I'm so tired of all the hateful people, all of the suffering, all of the greed, I would much rather kill myself than deal with it. I know I'm not any better either, honestly I'm probably far more bitter and hateful than the average person; I envy all of the people who don't have enough self awareness to realize that.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, Melancholic_Misfit and 7 others
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Even if therapy fixes the trauma & mental illness, even if my physical health gets better there will still never be a cure for how disgusting society is. I don't want to have to "cope" with society, I want to not be in it entirely. I'm so tired of all the hateful people, all of the suffering, all of the greed, I would much rather kill myself than deal with it. I know I'm not any better either, honestly I'm probably far more bitter and hateful than the average person; I envy all of the people who don't have enough self awareness to realize that.
Exactly how I see things...

Reactions: myusername890, Melancholic_Misfit, doomer843 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I don't want to participate in or contribute to society

Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, Melancholic_Misfit and 2 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Your gateway is animals. At nursery my two "friends" were a rabbit and a guinea pig. Even that age I didn't want to interact with other kids.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Melancholic_Misfit and Kawaii_Shoujo215