ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
I just can't take it anymore I just fucking can't

Doing useless mind numbing soul sucking shit day in and day out just so sone rich cunt can get even richer

I have no fucking "passion", the passion people can shove it up their ass

There is nothing I want to do
There is literally nothing I could still want to keep doing for years and years and years

Suicide really is the superior alternative to wage slavery

Parents are cruel fucked up monsters because they know how fucking soul destroying working is and they subject their kids to this anyway

Just how much of a cunt do you have to be to do this

I hate it here I fucking hate it

End rant

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vampirin, planningmyexit, The Eeyorish One and 44 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't blame you. I don't work, I wouldn't last. I'm just glad I can be painfully bored each day instead, which is midly better. Thankfully I'm on benefits, not that I can afford much on it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Traveler VII, newave3, waitingforrest and 2 others
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
I can relate. Since I picked up my new job, I wake up with various states of anxiety each day. I literally fear work. It's supposd to be for a year. I don't know, if I last a year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Off The Air, lunasoleada, nomoretotake and 5 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

Doing useless mind numbing soul sucking shit day in and day out just so sone rich cunt can get even richer

There is literally nothing I could still want to keep doing for years and years and years

Parents are cruel fucked up monsters because they know how fucking soul destroying working is and they subject their kids to this anyway

End rant

Is there anything at all that you could do to improve your situation - like looking for another job - or is it working in itself that's bother you..?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Huntfish34
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Gotta say I'm grateful I don't have to and that the govt is fairly generous with benefits for people like me. I never really found my 'passion' either. Boredom is a bugbear but work can be just as boring while sucking your soul so yeah

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Huntfish34 and Isisnefert
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Every single "passion I had died a long time ago along with my soul. Not to mention the cost of living is just sky rocketing.......I would have CTBed a long time ago if it wasn't for atleast having food and a roof over my head.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, ncmxm, newave3 and 1 other person
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Is there anything at all that you could do to improve your situation - like looking for another job - or is it working in itself that's bother you..?
I am looking for another job, none of the better jobs want me

And yes I hate working in general, I don't se how it's possible to not hate it
Literally all people hate their jobs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, CatLover, SunshineAndSuicide and 4 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am looking for another job, none of the better jobs want me

And yes I hate working in general, I don't se how it's possible to not hate it
Literally all people hate their jobs

Yeah, I agree, but I have started seeing my job as my only purpose on life - that somewhat pathetic, I know.

Keep looking - you may find a good-enough job eventually :wink:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lunasoleada, Huntfish34 and ncmxm
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Uuuggh,. I've posted it here numerous times and I will say it once Again.... I could write a damn Fckn novel on how much I hate working. Between my Ego, manipulative, condescending, idiot, retard, Dickhead GM, Supervisor / team leader, .. couple dumbass co-workers..I'm just absolutely Done. I don't believe I can make it til 2023. ( Will be a damn miracle if I do)

I get it, I understand... And I Hate it down to almost Every fiber of my being . It's all so toxic and sick it's stupid.

You aren't alone,. Even though it might feel like it. Thoughts and prayers -

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Obliviate, Wormfood, ncmxm and 1 other person
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I hate it too. I haven't started working again yet, but I've been doing training for the last few months. I get up at 6 AM, leave the house at 8 AM and I don't get back home until 6:30-7 PM. I only have a few hours to eat, take care of myself and relax before I have to go to bed at 10 PM and just do it all over again the next day. I don't get how some people function this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vampirin, Élégie, onlyanimalsaregood and 6 others
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022

End rant
Where do you work?

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
I 100% approve of this rant! Working is absolutely terrible. If I was to lose my 'work from home' job, where my day consists of sending a few emails and then killing time with movies, I will no doubt kill myself within a week. I cannot handle an office environment and long working hours no matter how much medication I'm on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Traveler VII, ncmxm and 1 other person
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
I 100% approve of this rant! Working is absolutely terrible. If I was to lose my 'work from home' job, where my day consists of sending a few emails and then killing time with movies, I will no doubt kill myself within a week. I cannot handle an office environment and long working hours no matter how much medication I'm on.

I sincerely hope you never lose it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Traveler VII and SunshineAndSuicide
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I agree.

The only time that this sort of work makes any sense is when it is a sacrifice that leads to a reward. Not if the reward is the privilege of surviving for another day to work some more. Having survived many years of it, with just basic accommodation to show for it, I feel like I've fallen prey to a scam perpetrated by society itself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Huntfish34 and 4 others
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
On the subject of work I wonder if any of you lovely people can give your opinion on what you would do in my situation....

My current job I only need to work 1 day a week so that's 1 x 13hr shift, sometimes an extra shift of 7.5hrs a week maybe twice a month.

I've been offered another job where I would work 3 x 6.5hrs a week.

Neither role is better than the other, it's just deciding whether to work more days or stick to the bare minimum. I struggle to motivate myself to go to work and with my BPD I just can't decide what to do for the best and now I feel stressed about all this as I have no idea what I'm doing 😩😩 would really appreciate any advice. Thank you 💞

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
Live to wage slave just longer enough to die in a climate disaster.

0/10 wouldn't recommend life to anyone

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34 and ncmxm
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
Some people don't hate their jobs. As odd as it is, some people are just built that way I guess. I don't know what your situation is, but it might be a sign that you should look into disability services. Pushing yourself at a job you hate can be really bad when you can't take it anymore and become self-destructive.

Yes, the whole capitalist structure has some very deep flaws. There are whole sections of study dedicated to how disabled people are labeled and treated as different because of their work capabilities. Disabled is just less exploitable.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

End rant
I feel the same. I don't want to work until I die. :angry:

• Hugs
haiku

haiku

Soon™
Aug 31, 2021
Same. I hated it so much I quit but honestly that was not good for my mental health for other reasons. I'm worried I'll never be happy in any scenario. I started taking classes again to switch my career in hopes that I'll like it more, but honestly it just feels like different shades of the same color.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and rainbowbright
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Reading you guys' posts is a bit reassuring, ngl. I don't think I've missed out being on disability all these years. Even if my mental health allowed I'm not convinced I'd have enjoyed my 'career'. Some wit once said. No one ever says on their deathbed that they wish they'd worked more. I mostly feel privileged to do as I please and let the govt foot the bill.

I refuse to feel guilty in any way as I doubt most tax paying citizens would wanna swop places with my suicidal bipolar ass. I've paid my dues in psychiatric abuse and so much more. The retarded society wants us alive at all costs for some reason. So let them pay.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, SunshineAndSuicide and haiku
haiku

haiku

Soon™
Aug 31, 2021
Reading you guys' posts is a bit reassuring, ngl. I don't think I've missed out being on disability all these years. Even if my mental health allowed I'm not convinced I'd have enjoyed my 'career'. Some wit once said. No one ever says on their deathbed that they wish they'd worked more. I mostly feel privileged to do as I please and let the govt foot the bill.

I refuse to feel guilty in any way as I doubt most tax paying citizens would wanna swop places with my suicidal bipolar ass. I've paid my dues in psychiatric abuse and so much more. The retarded society wants us alive at all costs for some reason. So let them pay.
honestly UBI should be the standard, so don't feel guilty. I wish I were brave enough to get disability for my mental health issues. the idea that our career defines us and our lives is a capitalistic scam.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and freedompass
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Ummmmm what kind of job you got sir/ma'am?!?!?!?! Help LOL 👀 That sounds awesome

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34, rainbowbright and SunshineAndSuicide
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I hate working, but on the other hand, I hate being alone with myself too. Both are extremely unpleasant on a good day, and absolute soul crushing torture on a worse day. I can't take it anymore. I'll run out of money before the lease is up in January. Hopefully I move my consciousness out of my body before then.

• Hugs
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
Ummmmm what kind of job you got sir/ma'am?!?!?!?! Help LOL 👀 That sounds awesome
This girl landed with her butt in the butter, I'm still processing my luck with this job! 😅
Although, I did work a few horrible jobs previously that completely ruined my mental health, so I'm sure this was the universe feeling guilty and just giving me a damn break for once lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and rainbowbright
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Here i am trying to get ajob.

I know i will hate it too.

I wish we could just return to the caveman days. I don't really give a shit about a gorilla or bear coming and killing me or my family. Compared to the world we live in now, it would be a lot better, for everyone except the super rich.

• Hugs
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Here i am trying to get ajob.

I know i will hate it too.

I wish we could just return to the caveman days. I don't really give a shit about a gorilla or bear coming and killing me or my family. Compared to the world we live in now, it would be a lot better, for everyone except the super rich.
I'm debating whether to go get my fingerprints done for a temporary post office job. The pay is good but they can apparently schedule you for 12hr shifts as early as 2am. I don't think I could bring myself to do it. I got a cashier job a little while back. I lasted 3 days. I don't feel capable of being able to do even the most basic job anymore. The human interaction completely overwhelms me and I make dumb ass mistakes not to mention being miserable 100% of the time.

• Hugs
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
I'm debating whether to go get my fingerprints done for a temporary post office job. The pay is good but they can apparently schedule you for 12hr shifts as early as 2am. I don't think I could bring myself to do it. I got a cashier job a little while back. I lasted 3 days. I don't feel capable of being able to do even the most basic job anymore. The human interaction completely overwhelms me and I make dumb ass mistakes not to mention being miserable 100% of the time.
The current job i am applying for has mandatory working on Saturdays and mandatory overtime.

Just how it goes in the modern day. Soon the robots will replace our stupid asses and we'll rub together two pennies

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and almaranthine
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
The current job i am applying for has mandatory working on Saturdays and mandatory overtime.

Just how it goes in the modern day. Soon the robots will replace our stupid asses and we'll rub together two pennies
Maybe we'll be able to program the robots to put us out of our misery.

• Hugs
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Some people don't hate their jobs. As odd as it is, some people are just built that way I guess. I don't know what your situation is, but it might be a sign that you should look into disability services. Pushing yourself at a job you hate can be really bad when you can't take it anymore and become self-destructive.

Yes, the whole capitalist structure has some very deep flaws. There are whole sections of study dedicated to how disabled people are labeled and treated as different because of their work capabilities. Disabled is just less exploitable.
No disability unemployment or anything like that for me where I live

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath