FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really just disgusts me honestly, I hate how pro-life people try and force their harmful, absurd delusions onto other people, the reality is that existence is the problem rather than wanting to die. It's insane how despite the fact that we were all so cruelly burdened with the ability to exist in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, according to some people it's an "illness" if one wishes to permanently escape from this on their own terms.

If one wishes to be free from the burden of existing as a conscious being then no matter what that's always a valid way to feel, in fact wanting to cease existing is all that makes sense to me, seeing existence as futile and undesirable is simply just being aware. I see suicide as a rational solution to prevent all future unnecessary suffering, it's insulting when those who are aware have the idea that they need "help" forced onto them.
After all only the existing are capable of suffering not the dead and I could never see a benefit to having existence imposed in the first place. Such a thing just creates unnecessary problems there was never a need for, I'd certainly always prefer to not exist no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: haibane, kvsvenky100 and Deleted member 65988