E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I fucking hate everytime my mother enters my room if I don't lock the door.
I don't want her false affection, I just want to be left in peace.
For disrespecting my boundaries every time I have to lock myself to avoid her, since I have been a child.
It's crazy every time I don't lock the door she enters and invades my space even knowing that I don't want it. Psychopaths I hate them.
I am so fucking angry for that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wiltingorchid, settheory and WorthlessTrash
laas

laas

pills against pain
Apr 26, 2023
I know what you mean i got the same problem. So often when i just want to be left alone she or my dad just comes in my room. The worst thing is that i cant even lock my room.

Reactions: endless_pain
E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I know what you mean i got the same problem. So often when i just want to be left alone she or my dad just comes in my room. The worst thing is that i cant even lock my room.
And the worst part is when you cannot express your anger otherwise they say you disrespect them with your reaction.
Without locking the door it would be so much to withstand with them everytime invading your space like they possess you.
I believe it is also a manipulation to keep you more and more isolated, because with their behaviour you close even more.
And then she asked yesterday where I go because I was leaving home, like it's a news that I want to leave the house after 5days not leaving at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Water-Lily and laas
laas

laas

pills against pain
Apr 26, 2023
Yeah it is pretty hard without being able to lock my door. They are always getting in my privacy i hate that but i cant really so smth about it.
Btw sorry for my bad english im from germany

• Hugs
Reactions: endless_pain