• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L34F

L34F

May 21, 2023
I hate this day. it's the same every year. nobody likes me and I can't find a relationship, or at least very good friends who could make me happy in any way. i don't know why nobody likes me, it's not that i'm ugly, uncommunicative or have a bad character, i'm a sympathetic and understanding person, and yet people just don't care about me. it's like i don't exist.
nobody ever gave me gifts on this day, wrote some love notes or confessed something to me. February 14 is the most real torture for me, some kind of hell. no matter how much I shield myself from this pink shit, it still catches up with me.
I feel like the whole world is mocking me because I'm alone. when I start thinking about this day, or when I see stores putting holiday merchandise on the shelves, I just want to run away, hide under a blanket and cry all day because I'm worthless. no one around me cares about me, no one consoled me on this day. my only friend, whom I still feel sympathy for and with whom we could exchange congratulations, found a boyfriend, and now I'm just a lonely nothing. nobody will remember me. I don't know why, but I just feel awfully hurt, every year on this day I just want to disappear

skyburials1984

skyburials1984

-
Jan 27, 2024
I'm obsessed with Valentine's day for some reason, I always use it in my artwork... it makes me feel conceptually connected with the concept of love... I like to publish my songs on Valentine's day and use it in my captions... you can see some of my artwork on my instagram, skyburials, if you want.

• Informative
Reactions: Slow_Farewell
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate it too for mostly similar reasons. I've only ever received pity Valentines from classmates long ago and even back then I knew it was just to prevent me from wanting to commit some kind of terrible crime at school. Valentines Day is always worse for me because it's 10 days before my birthday so every year I get that reminder of loneliness right before my annual angst about another wasted year. Hopefully this year will be the very last Valentines Day I have to suffer though in a better world I'd wish to be gone even before that.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Where I am, I don't like it for...old man stuff reasons.
1) traffic. Like. why???
2) cant get a table to save my life. it's like one of the few days of the year that i'd starve outside any food place in the city where I am because of how long the lines are to the counter (fastfood) or the difficulty to get a table (if it's a resto)
3) the grocery lines. OMG the grocery lines. Stocking up for Christmas is way easier than this holiday.
4) people at the mall. So MANY people. which means i cant find parking unless I open the mall up or close it.
5) The ads. yes, cadbury, i get it. i should give that special someone something chocolatey and heartshaped in the hopes i'll get laid. sure, ferrero-rocher and toblerone and m&m's, i'll include you just in case.

However, i came across data that was funny to me, a couple of years back.
i was doing research on the hospitality/hotel industry and I came across data that stated the amount of people who use love hotels or motels or places that offer a room for hourly rates generates enough income for those places that they can operate for the next couple of months for next to nothing occupancy.

ignoranceisblisss

ignoranceisblisss

Feb 6, 2024
valentines and bdays have become the worst days of the year for me. heavily relate to what you said, wish this wasn't the case for anyone.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It's just another scam to get people to buy more useless crap and go on cringey "dates" to prove their "love." But yes I understand the feelings of alienation. It's like a big party that we're not invited to for some reason. Unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
There you go xx

Attachments

• IMG_4303.jpeg
    IMG_4303.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I didn't even know it was valentines day rofl

M

MollerPlesset

Nov 26, 2022
It doesn't matter what I do it is never enough for my wife, she always sighs about something. I hate it so much!