• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
I'm am architecture major and for this term we're in studios of 15 doing 1 major project as a group. No one really likes me in my class, or at least, don't care to know me. Not part of anyone's lives. I keep getting sidelined. The group chat is on iMessage and I have an android phone so I literally cannot be added. No one really tells me anything. Our professor is quite aloof, but very demanding. Basically said if you don't care about this you shouldn't be her. I do not care about this. At all. I don't care about anything. Everything is boring and nothing matters. I don't want to do all this work for shit I do not care about. I don't really have means that are lethal, I could only really try to OD on benzos and alcohol which I know probably won't work, it would just make me have to drop my classes and I'd have to graduate an entire year late. no point in that. I wish I had better means. I miss living in a city with tall buildings. I miss tall buildings. I wish I didn't have to wake up tomorrow. I don't want to do anything. I have to work on this fucking class all through the weekend. It is so stupid that my anxiety makes it that I feel like I can't kill myself because I might not get an A. What is the point of that. I want to turn all of brain off all at once. For fucks sake.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Our professor is quite aloof, but very demanding. Basically said if you don't care about this you shouldn't be her. I do not care about this. At all. I don't care about anything. Everything is boring and nothing matters. I don't want to do all this work for shit I do not care about.
I hate teachers who say garbage like this. They should simply teach & inspire people. Teachers who don't do this, and are jerks, end up saying cheap "tough" lines like "If you don't care, don't be here"

Dudes, just teach the shit so people can get paid making unnecessary new buildings, for investors who'll keep them empty or whatever

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, group projects suck. They become a competition and it sounds like you have been culled from the herd. It is not like you will rely on the "group" when you are working on your own.
I chose the wrong school once. Went into accounting.