• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
I hate human touch like even holding hands or by mistake touching a hand makes me really uncomfortable. and when I read a line
"warmth of human touch" it disgusts me in a very horrible way.
I really think I will end up alone because that's better for me and others.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Me too. I hate human touch as well. I've never liked or desired it. It's literally someone invading your personal space

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
where should I check of i really do have autism cuz I cant go out of my house due to some reasons

Reactions: Homo erectus
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
true. it's especially annoying with parents and doctors. the only creatures who are allowed to touch me are my cats :3

Last edited:
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I have autism too, so I feel very uncomfortable being touched by people I don't know very well. It's torture being Hispanic because you're supposed to hug and kiss everyone when you meet them if you're part of our culture, I've gotten used to having to do it because it's how I was raised, but I don't like it.

I'm an SA survivor also, so being touched in certain ways, even when I'm seeing a doctor, makes me really uncomfortable and triggered sometimes.

I like being touched by my boyfriend though. I don't mind it if he does it. I don't mind hugging my family or my pets sometimes either.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I never really liked touching, except, maybe from my mum.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
maybe you had a childhood where the type of attachment made you feel what you feel now.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I don't like touch and people getting close, that was the one thing good about covid. I'm OK with animals though, I can cuddle my dogs

Reactions: 4am and sserafim