sadgirl9999

sadgirl9999

ready to go ♡
Jan 27, 2019
my physical and mental health are broken beyond repair. i am 22 years old, three years older than i thought i would ever be. i have the same thought loops everyday, no matter how hard i try to get out of it ~ random severe panic attacks, always dissociated. chronic pain. endometriosis (so i can't even have sex). acid reflux causes a lump feeling in my throat. i'm thousands in medical debt, with nothing to show for it... all these doctors appointments and attempts at treatment, for what? nothing has helped. and i'm in such a brain fog from my mental health, nothing feels real. i miss my old life. and even if i accept my own suffering, there's so much evil in the world in general that i cannot handle it anymore. i've posted about this before but i need to vent again, nobody needs to reply, it just hurts

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, DarkWolf, Dead Meat and 5 others
D

deathgal

May 4, 2021
I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sending a virtual hug to you❤️

• Love
Reactions: sadgirl9999
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel like this. I am young too and I have been experiencing chronic health issues. The body does feel like a prison and I gain comfort from death as I know it is the escape from ourselves. There is so much pointless suffering in this world. I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and sadgirl9999
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Vent as much as you want, dear.

I'm really sorry you're going through this.

33 years here and I thought I wouldn't live for more than 21 years! (I really thought I was gonna die at my 21s because that number just showed up, and still does, everywhere!!!)