Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Most people are selfish/ out for themselves and the vast majority are stuck on the hamster wheel doing a job they hate just so that they can survive instead of actually enjoying life. There are so many terrible things that are happening in the world. I don't see what the point of it all is?

This world is the absolute worst and I hate how it works. You're born, you eat, sleep, go to school, graduate, get a shitty job, retire and then you die; thinking and feeling about absolutely nothing.

I hate humans I hate being a human. We are horrible beings. I just look around me and want to fucking die. It makes me sick. Literally nothing here makes me want to live i'm just disgusted with this place.

Nobody can really afford mortgages anymore, and even if you can you'll have to sell your home when you're old and need care because it's classed as an asset. You literally spend the majority of your life working to barely survive and be able to afford things and by the time you are too old to work you've gotta sell any assets to just have a decent standard of care. You pay into the system your entire life, and die with fuck all unless you are rich. All we are is workers, workers to keep the rich rich.

Wages don't keep up with inflation ever and costs just keep going up. Jobs don't advertise wages and recruiters constantly contact you then ghost you as if you're some worthless commodity.

Meanwhile billionaires are laughing as they take daytrips to fucking space, whilst billons go hungry

Reactions: sserafim, callen, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
I think this world is actually very cool and interesting. Humans are cruel and messed it up.

Reactions: sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I think this world is actually very cool and interesting. Humans are cruel and messed it up.
yeah covid is cool just need a much more deadly and infections virus now to wipe out this hellhole

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as well of course. The existence of life was the most horrific tragedy and it's tragic how humans continue to impose existence despite the fact that it causes nothing but suffering, unnecessary problems and harm. No matter what I'd see it as always preferable to not exist as nobody can suffer from the absence of everything, I'd see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness.

Reactions: sserafim, Rogue Proxy and Darkover
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Everything you said is true. The only thing that makes this life worth it is love, family, friends/community, and a home. Otherwise you just work to eat and pay rent, like me. Which is why I'll be gone by the end of this month.

Reactions: Darkover
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Do you guys feel good in nature? I feel very calm when I'm nature and alone... guess the cruel thing about life are people (who are selfish and cruel) and expectations towards sucess... and how the world makes you feel very excluded when you don't care about those things...

Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
Agree, most of the time I hate human and what they have destroyed this world, is it wrong to feel relief everytime I see someone died on news? Because living is suffering, I feel jealous of the people who already dead.

lovechaos

lovechaos

Should I give up or keep suffering...,
Nov 17, 2023
So you only hate world because you don't have enough money to enjoy it. Jealousy, envy, these emotions are reason for your hatred Which clearly means you should stop being emotional and live as a real human in forest like a early man Only you and nature