• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I'm trying to find some kind of background for suicide and what happens or doesn't happen afterward. I'm looking up astrology and suicide predictions and I'm looking up different philosophical and spiritual thoughts as well. This dumb stupid awful article I found on a THEOSOPHY website has literally pissed me off. It's scary and it feels one sided while at the same time leaving someone to wonder how true it would be and how the hell would anyone know for sure. I won't say it's a deterrent exactly but it did kind of stop me cold. The short is that this article states that you suicide at 20 but you were meant to die at 90 and so you go to limbo for the remaining years. Your stuck in the astral plain. Not as a punishment but not as a reward either. What the hell kind of crap is that? How would anybody have any idea what really goes on? The opinion is stated as literal fact as well so there's that. I'm sharing because maybe it's worth sharing. Please if you want discuss this today for a moment. I'm trying to find "permission" and or reasons to leave vs reasons to stay but I'm not closed minded either.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and botanormal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That article is ridiculous! I would quote like 100 parts of it but this part made me laugh/vomit:

"But this is the worst thing they can do, as it is spiritually unlawful for individuals to reinitiate contact with the life of which they have purposely deprived themselves."

That man has no idea what he's talking about and how hard it is for us to decide to leave this world.

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Fehler, demuic and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Can't stop laughing at this article.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 2 others
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
"Theosophy is for those who want it"

Exactly right.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

I was planning to watch a comedy movie so as to try to laugh for a while today but it won't be necessary. This article made my day lol.

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I was planning to watch a comedy movie so as to try to laugh for a while today but it won't be necessary. This article made my day lol.
This was my point. How the hell would anybody know this? Did they send a robot to go record what happens? It just makes no sense. Plus its stated as fact. There's no optimism or anything.
Did you read most of it? What do you think? I'm not saying it's true I'm trying to get some opinions on the material.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Null Hypothesis and WornOutLife
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I don't want to belittle anyones beliefs, but these kinds of people do my head in.

They speak with great authority as though they're speaking definite facts, but it's all just their own personal belief which is no more real than thinking the moon is made of cream cheese.

What they can't seem to grasp is if someone is suffering and they stay here it is 100% certain they'll keep on suffering. If they ctb it's almost 0% certain that any of the rubbish they talk about will happen.

So definite crap life vs highly unlikely crap death.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary and 3 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I don't want to belittle anyones beliefs, but these kinds of people do my head in.

They speak with great authority as though they're speaking definite facts, but it's all just their own personal belief which is no more real than thinking the moon is made of cream cheese.

What they can't seem to grasp is if someone is suffering and they stay here it is 100% certain they'll keep on suffering. If they ctb it's almost 0% certain that any of the rubbish they talk about will happen.

So definite crap life vs highly unlikely crap death.
Right. My thoughts were also for physically pained people who CTB. What about them? They go to this limbo type of place and suffer just the same as they would when they are living in pain or chronic debilitating ailments? It makes no sense. This is what I wanted to share by doing this. I do not hold these type of beliefs. I just wanted some opinions and to share.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and Endeavour
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Right. My thoughts were also for physically pained people who CTB. What about them? They go to this limbo type of place and suffer just the same as they would when they are living in pain or chronic debilitating ailments? It makes no sense. This is what I wanted to share by doing this. I do not hold these type of beliefs. I just wanted some opinions and to share.
As soon as I hear the words "astral plane" my brain switches off. Hey maybe if I listen to enough of it I could ctb through theosophy.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary and 5 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I know it's kinda a long read. I figured you guys are bored like me this weekend.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I didn't even bother to read it but I'm sure it has as much credibility as Alex Jones going into a rant about inter-dimensional vampire aliens from the 4th dimension:

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, UseItOrLoseIt, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't even bother to read it but I'm sure it has as much credibility as Alex Jones going into a rant about inter-dimensional vampire aliens from the 4th dimension:

I think I heard him say that he literally got some of the "intel" from his dreams once.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020

I've done a lot of really fun drugs and this guy is f-ing crazy. People like all of his staff/reporters who go off on their own more than they like Alex himself.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
How the hell would anybody know this? Did they send a robot to go record what happens?
My only suggestion is not to conflate science and mysticism. The scientific method is based on evidence and the mystical method is based on intuition. You can't do a falsifiable scientific study of the afterlife and that is not what science is for. Don't confuse yourself by making a salad of methods used to study entirely different things.

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Alex Jones is one of those people who thinks if he shouts louder it makes his theories more valid.

And he can really shout.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary, Keto and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Area 51 Aliens GIF by HISTORY UK

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, GarageKarate07 and Endeavour
Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
I almost died of an overdose. My heart stopped. I went from awareness to blackness. There was just nothing there like you're unplugged. That's what I think it will be like.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Null Hypothesis, Trannydiary and 2 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I almost died of an overdose. My heart stopped. I went from awareness to blackness. There was just nothing there like you're unplugged. That's what I think it will be like.
^ this

• Love
Reactions: Lost10, GarageKarate07 and Trannydiary
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

Alex Jones! :) I miss that nut-job already.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I have read everything about mysticism. Some claim that reincarnation is in a short time, others years, others that they go to a hospital for souls. I have read so much that I no longer know what to believe. So does the bible, and with all due respect, it has a lot of inconsistencies and sometimes uses metaphors. It is not literal. I don't know what will come next, I am an agnostic. I like to think that there will be a better place or nothing.