alcoholicnboredom

alcoholicnboredom

Jun 24, 2023
Why is my face so chubby. Compared to all my family members and friends who weigh much more than me, my face is still the fattest.
I hate taking pictures of myself or even thinking about myself.
On facetime i constantly glance at myself hoping that the gods of lighting have taken pity on me and made me look only half as unappetizing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, ConcreteCake, Sylveon and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Having not met you in person, I can't know if you do have an overly chubby face, but I do know that photographs (especially with smartphones) can make a lot of people with less angular faces look absolutely hideous. One of the hottest dudes I've ever met has an ug mug in all of his photographs. People never believe me about him unless they meet him.

I look like dogshit in a lot of my photos and only have a few good angles in my opinion. Guys tell me I'm pretty anyway, even the good-looking ones.

Reactions: alcoholicnboredom and tiger b
alcoholicnboredom

alcoholicnboredom

Jun 24, 2023
Having not met you in person, I can't know if you do have an overly chubby face, but I do know that photographs (especially with smartphones) can make a lot of people with less angular faces look absolutely hideous. One of the hottest dudes I've ever met has an ug mug in all of his photographs. People never believe me about him unless they meet him.

I look like dogshit in a lot of my photos and only have a few good angles in my opinion. Guys tell me I'm pretty anyway, even the good-looking ones.
Thanks man, i forgot about that. Made my day.
youre a G

Reactions: Celerity
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Going by your name, alcohol is know for making you look blown up ..