Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Because, considering the terrible,shitty job evolution did, and the unfortunate apparition of consciousness for a species that is not ready for self-awareness and the way our feeble brains are structured biologically, it's nearly impossible for 99% of humans not to be complete idiots and fools

seeing a concerted effort from our government and big business to monetize absolutely everything that humans can possibly do or have, coupled with the horror of unbridled global capitalism that continues to destroy this planet, cultures, and citizens, I can only conclude that we are not able to stop this rampant greed-filled race to the bottom. The bottom, of course, is no more resources, and clean air, food and water only for the uber-rich. We are seeing it happen in real time. Water is the next frontier of capitalism and it is going to destroy millions of people without access to it.

I am not religious, but I do feel as if we are witnessing the end of this planet as far as humanity goes. We cannot survive the way we are headed. It is obvious now that capitalism will not self-police, nor will any government stop it effectively from destroying the planet's natural resources and exploiting the labor of it's citizens. Slowly and in some cases suddenly, all barriers to exploiting every single resource and human are being dissolved. Billionaires own our government, and every government across the globe. Democracy is a joke, meant now to placate us with promises of fairness and justice when the exact opposite is actually happening.

I can't believe it. I can't believe I live in a world where sacrificing the majority of your life doing things you completely loathe under threat of poverty and homelessness is not only normal, but considered right and just. Just goes to show you how sadistic our species is at our core. We're absolute monsters.

Really amazes me how people go about their day laughing and smiling. Why isn't everyone just in a fetal position, sobbing uncontrollably? That's what the situation calls for because it's honestly fucking hopeless. My hatred grows stronger everyday. I'm not even angry at rich people anymore, I'm angry at the morons who put up with it. The population is 99% morons, 1% greedy assholes. If people had any fucking sense we wouldn't be in the situation but we're just a disgusting parasite destined for self destruction.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, HouseofMortok and LeperGnome
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species to me, I see it as so tragic how this species even exists at all, humans just cause so much suffering and harm.

Reactions: Darkover