Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
The relentless shackles of corporeal existence weigh upon us with unyielding cruelty. These fragile bodies, bound by flesh and bone, are but vessels for suffering. We endure the ravages of time, our once-pristine forms succumbing to decay and disease. We are slaves to our own desires, imprisoned by the base impulses that stem from our bodily cravings. Hunger gnaws at our insides, thirst parches our throats, and the ceaseless ache of desire torments our souls. We toil relentlessly to procure sustenance, seeking respite from the ceaseless hunger that haunts our days.

The confines of our physical existence breed division and discord. We fight over resources, land, and power, while our spirits remain imprisoned within these earthly shells. We define one another based on the superficial. Our obsession with physical beauty blinds us to the inner radiance that each soul carries. We judge hastily, creating a world where worth is measured by a mirror's reflection.

With CTB I could finally free myself from this flesh prison.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 13 others
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
It's indeed flesh prison. This is like it's perfectly designed just to impose suffering on us.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as such a curse to be enslaved in this existence, only the permanent relief and escape from all suffering is desirable to me, in my case I only wish for nothingness. It's a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all causing so much harm as a result.
All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for in the first place, only the non-existent have no need for anything and cannot suffer from anything which is why I'd see it as always preferable to not exist.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The meat prison is capable of feeling far more pain than pleasure.
Why is this ?
I find it disturbing.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Why is this ?
I find it disturbing.
Indeed. Evolution theory might provide some answers. The cold, unfeeling hand of evolution offers no solace to those who seek happiness or pleasure. It is a ruthless conductor of survival, indifferent to the pleas of those ensnared in its grip.

The cosmic cruelty of it all becomes starkly apparent as we question the very existence of evolution itself. Why does this heartless mechanism even exist? Yet, in our desperate quest for understanding, the universe tauntingly withholds the purpose and meaning of it all, shrouding every facet of existence in an impenetrable veil of enigmatic obscurity, leaving us to endure the cold and unforgiving cosmos in perpetual ignorance.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 1 other person
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
this became even more evident to me once i developed my eating disorder. this body and this physical existence are a constant cause of pain, anxiety, dread and suffering. so far i've spent ten years worrying about my physical appearence, my shape, the control i have over my cravings, the binging, the purging, the yo yo dieting. and for what? for absolutely nothing. i get nothing out of this physical form other than fleeting moments of pleasure. it's so tiring and sickening.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 2 others
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
The relentless shackles of corporeal existence weigh upon us with unyielding cruelty. These fragile bodies, bound by flesh and bone, are but vessels for suffering. We endure the ravages of time, our once-pristine forms succumbing to decay and disease. We are slaves to our own desires, imprisoned by the base impulses that stem from our bodily cravings. Hunger gnaws at our insides, thirst parches our throats, and the ceaseless ache of desire torments our souls. We toil relentlessly to procure sustenance, seeking respite from the ceaseless hunger that haunts our days.

The confines of our physical existence breed division and discord. We fight over resources, land, and power, while our spirits remain imprisoned within these earthly shells. We define one another based on the superficial. Our obsession with physical beauty blinds us to the inner radiance that each soul carries. We judge hastily, creating a world where worth is measured by a mirror's reflection.

You are a philosopher..or an awesome writer.
I have always thought on this very point. What if we had an existence without body ? We wouldn't have to eat , drink and run after other bodily activities. The concept of soul also is nothing but existence beyond our bodily presence. If the religions advocate for a presence of an entity called soul , why is existence not at soul level only ?

Last edited:
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, sserafim, myusername890 and 3 others
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
this became even more evident to me once i developed my eating disorder. this body and this physical existence are a constant cause of pain, anxiety, dread and suffering. so far i've spent ten years worrying about my physical appearence, my shape, the control i have over my cravings, the binging, the purging, the yo yo dieting. and for what? for absolutely nothing. i get nothing out of this physical form other than fleeting moments of pleasure. it's so tiring and sickening.
It's wickedly sickening and dreadful. The nauseating, abhorrent reality of my daily existence is the insidious ritual of measuring my worth against others, a wretched cycle of fixating on appearances and cruelly assessing the physical attributes of myself and others. The utter absence of empathy and compassion in this deplorable charade is enough to make me want to CTB asap.

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
It's wickedly sickening and dreadful. The nauseating, abhorrent reality of my daily existence is the insidious ritual of measuring my worth against others, a wretched cycle of fixating on appearances and cruelly assessing the physical attributes of myself and others. The utter absence of empathy and compassion in this deplorable charade is enough to make me want to CTB asap.
i've been thinking of using my bulimia as a way to CTB. it kills a lot of people from dehydration and abnormal heart rythym. plus, it'd be so ironic.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Why is this ?
I find it disturbing.

I think because we are still animals. In order to survive, we need to avoid pain and danger. Animals grazing in the pastures may enjoy themselves to an extent but, they are always wary. If they just relaxed, they'd miss the tiger hiding in the grass. I just think we are wired to respond more intensely to bad things and to always be on the look out for them and worry about them.

We do actually need physical pain to let us know something is wrong with us to take action. Emotional pain is more interesting though. Sometimes I feel like evolution has taken a step backwards where consciousness is involved. Could we feel the intensity of depression we feel if we weren't so self aware? Does self awareness inevitably lead to depression? In which case- has it really benefited us? I suppose ultimately- time will tell.

Will depressed, suicidal people continue to reproduce- none the less? In which case- it probably won't die out. I guess the 'problem' is- asides from suicide, depression doesn't kill people. If they medicate themselves, their sex drive may actually deminish but it might still not be enough to quash a stronger desire to reproduce. I wonder if depressive, mentally ill genes are stronger. I'm sure they are hereditary regardless.

Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE, cryvinglightning and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I dreamed:

I bought a chocolate bar and ate the wrapper because it looked so good and everybody else around me was doing it.

I threw away the chocolate because who wants anything past the surface anyway.

I then bought a house and filled it with stuff to fill a hole inside myself that I convinced myself existed, when I was the hole all along.

I haven't woken up yet.

Reactions: sserafim, Black Sky and WAITING TO DIE
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I think because we are still animals. In order to survive, we need to avoid pain and danger. Animals grazing in the pastures may enjoy themselves to an extent but, they are always wary. If they just relaxed, they'd miss the tiger hiding in the grass. I just think we are wired to respond more intensely to bad things and to always be on the look out for them and worry about them.

We do actually need physical pain to let us know something is wrong with us to take action. Emotional pain is more interesting though. Sometimes I feel like evolution has taken a step backwards where consciousness is involved. Could we feel the intensity of depression we feel if we weren't so self aware? Does self awareness inevitably lead to depression? In which case- has it really benefited us? I suppose ultimately- time will tell.

Will depressed, suicidal people continue to reproduce- none the less? In which case- it probably won't die out. I guess the 'problem' is- asides from suicide, depression doesn't kill people. If they medicate themselves, their sex drive may actually deminish but it might still not be enough to quash a stronger desire to reproduce. I wonder if depressive, mentally ill genes are stronger. I'm sure they are hereditary regardless.

Yes. In this brutal world teeming with predatory beasts, every living creature is perpetually on edge, their senses honed for danger and pain. Those animals who dare to savor a moment of respite find themselves swiftly eradicated by the uncompromising mandate of survival. In this savage theater of existence, relaxation is a death sentence, pleasure a fleeting illusion, and life an unending spectacle of relentless suffering.

Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Indeed. Evolution theory might provide some answers. The cold, unfeeling hand of evolution offers no solace to those who seek happiness or pleasure. It is a ruthless conductor of survival, indifferent to the pleas of those ensnared in its grip.

The cosmic cruelty of it all becomes starkly apparent as we question the very existence of evolution itself. Why does this heartless mechanism even exist? Yet, in our desperate quest for understanding, the universe tauntingly withholds the purpose and meaning of it all, shrouding every facet of existence in an impenetrable veil of enigmatic obscurity, leaving us to endure the cold and unforgiving cosmos in perpetual ignorance.
You are a seriously good writer. Have you ever thought of writing a book ?

Reactions: sserafim, Oneness, tiger b and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023

I think genes that cause mental illnesses can definitely be hereditary . My Father was a schizophrenic and my Grandmother suffered from depression.
I began suffering from clinical depression age 7 and was diagnosed bipolar 1 aged 20.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, Oneness and 1 other person
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
You are a seriously good writer. Have you ever thought of writing a book ?
I've pondered the notion, but as a university student buried beneath the weight of assignments, the thought of penning a book feels like an Everest of effort that I cannot muster. In this bleak life situation of mine, the allure of CTB, a quick, painless exit looms near. A grim testament to the overwhelming despair that has consumed my very being.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, doneforlife, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Same. I wish I could just be pure consciousness in the void, or even a fictional character. I hate having a physical body and existence. I hate being a biological being.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Oneness and WAITING TO DIE