MiseryWithoutCompany

MiseryWithoutCompany

Doggo Good, Doggo Great
Oct 1, 2020
I usually keep my rants and vents to my own personal profile, but I had a lot to say that went beyond the usual character limit. I apologize in advance for this post- anyone I tried talking to about this doesn't believe me. Ever.

Being a person of my configuration comes with its set of stereotypes and expectations, as everyone else has to deal with as well. I don't fit any of these stereotypes or roles, and often times people try their hardest to attach some form of label onto me, in order to have me abide by their rules and their regulations, all the while not listening to what it is I'd like to go by. Whether it's gender, romantic and such forms of attraction, or race - people just assume that I fall under some vague set of guidlines and I'm misinformed and need to be corrected to further resort to putting myself into all of these behavioral notches.

First off, my race.
I'm a spaghetti of ethnicities and accents mixed into one. I identify as a human, and just a human. I don't care for filing myself in this or that. My ancestors were Irish, Native American. and African. That left me with lighter skin than my biological brother (same two parents), an odd tone to my skin, reddish-brown hair with blonde hair sprinkled everywhere, and small lips. I don't know what the hell I look like to everyone else most of the time, but I don't care. My hair is a curly afro, and I'm under 5ft tall.

For the sake of... token membership, sometimes I'm labeled as "black". But when my presence threatens someone's cause, I'm "not black enough". It bounces so frequently between the two that it resulted in me viciously hating my "own race" of black people. The type of music they listen to, the traditions of most African Americans, I hate it all. The Native Americans in my family had their culture obliterated and replaced with the run-of-the-mill AA culture, with no recollection to their past cultures and practices. I've been told that any attempts to reconnect with my tribe would be shot down immediately. I just don't look the part. I look like nobody. I'm just a bargaining chip on either side - a POC who is part of a "cause" (no I'm not???) or the token POC friend that lets some non-POCs have an N pass. :meh:

My gender? I'm just... cis. Cis female. I don't care to further explore that because I already did in my early 20's. I don't give a shit about gender roles - if I want to run around dressed from head to toe in gender neutral clothing and get called a little boy, fine! I don't care! Most of my time is spent inside my house with my dog, who doesn't give a shit either, and I'd prefer not to wear pants if I can help it? But when I had attempted to make a new friend, this... nonchalant manner of handling being misgendered by strangers every now and then, made them think "you're actually nonbinary, or some other form of trans". They even told me they'd only commission me under the pretense that I was "gender queer" because of their own personal rule of only financially supporting gender nonconforming artists. And when I fought that, they persisted.

There's this nasty stigma that surrounds minorities, that portrays them as the do-no-wrong angelic group being wrongfully oppressed. Sometimes? The assholes come from within too. It isn't the only time it has happened either - any time I mention that I'm cisfemale, I get in response "oh, I thought you were trans". I do have sex dysphoria. Know why? Most of my medical problems stem from my period. My attempte at CTB have always been because of the heavy mood swings coming from PMS. i hate those organs and I'd have them removed if my country wasn't so backwards about female sterilization.

I'm not fucking trans.
I'm not gender queer. Stop calling me that shit, just because it helps along whatever agender that's most beneficial. I can be cisgendered and not adhere to my gender role all I fucking want. No, I will not be a pawn in this bogus chess game for either side. Leave me the fuck out of it! I don't want specialized labels, and I will hate anyone who thinks they have the right to categorize me for their own convenience!

My sexuality has been under similar scrutiny. I'm hetero, but primarily asexual and aromantic. That's the only words I can use to get through to people. I hate humankind enough to never want a relationship again. My last ones were such a disrespect to me as a person that I'd rather not ever get caught up in someone else's attempts to explore their preferences or become a source of attraction for their lolicon-inspired motvies. No! Do I find fictional characters attractive? Sure! But they don't fucking exist. Them not existing is the absolute selling point. Fictional characters will never let me down. Do I see myself as partaking in any reproductive dance? No. I hate my bits and I hate physical contact anywhere with humans. Can I find a female character attractive? Yes. But no I'm not a fucking lesbian. I hate all people equally. Women included. Lesbians hitting on me with the intent of changing my mind is just as bad as men doing it, or other people of different genders. Stay away from me, and leave me alone.

If I could have it my way, my only interaction with the human race would be through the internet. I don't want their scent or sweaty, clammy hands touching me with their personalized bacteria cultivations covering their visage. I'd rather live with dogs who seem incapable of judging me for anything other than my actions, and never be around another human again. Enough with politics, enough with them versus us. I don't want to be singled out or grouped together ever again.

I don't share a kinship with any of those people and I never will.

I fucking hate stereotypes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death becomes her, Alukguy, Dymming Star6 and 12 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I usually keep my rants and vents to my own personal profile, but I had a lot to say that went beyond the usual character limit. I apologize in advance for this post- anyone I tried talking to about this doesn't believe me. Ever.

Being a person of my configuration comes with its set of stereotypes and expectations, as everyone else has to deal with as well. I don't fit any of these stereotypes or roles, and often times people try their hardest to attach some form of label onto me, in order to have me abide by their rules and their regulations, all the while not listening to what it is I'd like to go by. Whether it's gender, romantic and such forms of attraction, or race - people just assume that I fall under some vague set of guidlines and I'm misinformed and need to be corrected to further resort to putting myself into all of these behavioral notches.

First off, my race.
I'm a spaghetti of ethnicities and accents mixed into one. I identify as a human, and just a human. I don't care for filing myself in this or that. My ancestors were Irish, Native American. and African. That left me with lighter skin than my biological brother (same two parents), an odd tone to my skin, reddish-brown hair with blonde hair sprinkled everywhere, and small lips. I don't know what the hell I look like to everyone else most of the time, but I don't care. My hair is a curly afro, and I'm under 5ft tall.

For the sake of... token membership, sometimes I'm labeled as "black". But when my presence threatens someone's cause, I'm "not black enough". It bounces so frequently between the two that it resulted in me viciously hating my "own race" of black people. The type of music they listen to, the traditions of most African Americans, I hate it all. The Native Americans in my family had their culture obliterated and replaced with the run-of-the-mill AA culture, with no recollection to their past cultures and practices. I've been told that any attempts to reconnect with my tribe would be shot down immediately. I just don't look the part. I look like nobody. I'm just a bargaining chip on either side - a POC who is part of a "cause" (no I'm not???) or the token POC friend that lets some non-POCs have an N pass. :meh:

My gender? I'm just... cis. Cis female. I don't care to further explore that because I already did in my early 20's. I don't give a shit about gender roles - if I want to run around dressed from head to toe in gender neutral clothing and get called a little boy, fine! I don't care! Most of my time is spent inside my house with my dog, who doesn't give a shit either, and I'd prefer not to wear pants if I can help it? But when I had attempted to make a new friend, this... nonchalant manner of handling being misgendered by strangers every now and then, made them think "you're actually nonbinary, or some other form of trans". They even told me they'd only commission me under the pretense that I was "gender queer" because of their own personal rule of only financially supporting gender nonconforming artists. And when I fought that, they persisted.

There's this nasty stigma that surrounds minorities, that portrays them as the do-no-wrong angelic group being wrongfully oppressed. Sometimes? The assholes come from within too. It isn't the only time it has happened either - any time I mention that I'm cisfemale, I get in response "oh, I thought you were trans". I do have sex dysphoria. Know why? Most of my medical problems stem from my period. My attempte at CTB have always been because of the heavy mood swings coming from PMS. i hate those organs and I'd have them removed if my country wasn't so backwards about female sterilization.

I'm not fucking trans.
I'm not gender queer. Stop calling me that shit, just because it helps along whatever agender that's most beneficial. I can be cisgendered and not adhere to my gender role all I fucking want. No, I will not be a pawn in this bogus chess game for either side. Leave me the fuck out of it! I don't want specialized labels, and I will hate anyone who thinks they have the right to categorize me for their own convenience!

My sexuality has been under similar scrutiny. I'm hetero, but primarily asexual and aromantic. That's the only words I can use to get through to people. I hate humankind enough to never want a relationship again. My last ones were such a disrespect to me as a person that I'd rather not ever get caught up in someone else's attempts to explore their preferences or become a source of attraction for their lolicon-inspired motvies. No! Do I find fictional characters attractive? Sure! But they don't fucking exist. Them not existing is the absolute selling point. Fictional characters will never let me down. Do I see myself as partaking in any reproductive dance? No. I hate my bits and I hate physical contact anywhere with humans. Can I find a female character attractive? Yes. But no I'm not a fucking lesbian. I hate all people equally. Women included. Lesbians hitting on me with the intent of changing my mind is just as bad as men doing it, or other people of different genders. Stay away from me, and leave me alone.

If I could have it my way, my only interaction with the human race would be through the internet. I don't want their scent or sweaty, clammy hands touching me with their personalized bacteria cultivations covering their visage. I'd rather live with dogs who seem incapable of judging me for anything other than my actions, and never be around another human again. Enough with politics, enough with them versus us. I don't want to be singled out or grouped together ever again.

I don't share a kinship with any of those people and I never will.

I fucking hate stereotypes.
Speaking on the topic of race, I always imagined it must suck to be mixed race. You're too black for the white people and too white for the black people. Even though you are both, you are treated like neither. In that sense I am really happy that I'm not mixed.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dymming Star6 and MiseryWithoutCompany
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It is truly sad how people feel the need to force their politically motivated labels onto others. It only shows how we're moving backwards as a society in this way. Instead of treating everyone like an individual, it's someone race, sex, sexuality, etc, that determines the content of their character.

Minorities can have any range of opinions and beliefs because they are just like everyone else, and it's ironic that the belief that everyone from a certain racial group, gender, or sexaulity must think the same ways gets asserted by those claiming to wish to stop bigotry.

It's that kind of hypocrisy I see so much that makes me hate other people. Unfortunately it seems things in society are only getting more and more polarized and turned into an us vs them, ingroup vs outgroup mentality.

I can relate to a lot of what you've said even without having the exact same experiences.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, BottomlessPit, MiseryWithoutCompany and 4 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i'm sorry for your suffering.
i hate labels as well. and i generally hate words anyway. they hurt
being nothing.. being so abstract that no word or idea can ever define you, that's freedom i think

• Hugs
Reactions: Dymming Star6, MiseryWithoutCompany and demuic
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I think I'm extremely stereotypical but no one I knows agrees with me

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm not interested in fashion, dancing for the sake of dancing, preparing fancy food, Lady Gaga or whoever gay guys are supposed to idolize these days. I hate musical theater & I've never cross-dressed. I don't groom my eyebrows, I don't shave my asshole, I don't use skincare products. I was okay at sports & I've punched 2 or 3 guys my size & beaten up my father/abuser. However, I am interested in poetry & literature in general, art films, Sufjan Stevens, D. Bowie's really gay early output, serious female singer-songwriters & I'm quite good at creatively insulting people I hate. Also, str8 men I find attractive should definitely feel threatened by me because I do want to massage their uvula & prostate with my dick. I mentally undress & fuck them every single time I see them & they can do nothing about it. :haha:

LABEL ME

• Yay!
Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm not interested in fashion, dancing for the sake of dancing, preparing fancy food, Lady Gaga or whoever gay guys are supposed to idolize these days. I hate musical theater & I've never cross-dressed. I don't groom my eyebrows, I don't shave my asshole, I don't use skincare products. I was okay at sports & I've punched 2 or 3 guys my size & beaten up my father/abuser. However, I am interested in poetry & literature in general, art films, Sufjan Stevens, D. Bowie's really gay early output, serious female singer-songwriters & I'm quite good at creatively insulting people I hate. Also, str8 men I find attractive should definitely feel threatened by me because I do want to massage their uvula & prostate with my dick. I mentally undress & fuck them every single time I see them & they can do nothing about it. :haha:

View attachment 71400
I know a ton of people who would be seriously offended by how much I can leer at someone - particularly other women - but oh well. I totally do this too, and I also get a sick pleasure out of them not knowing. Maybe that means I'm fucked up. But hell, sexually deprived as I am, I have to get my kicks in somewhere.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Maybe that means I'm fucked up. But hell, sexually deprived as I am, I have to get my kicks in somewhere.
I know I'm definitely fucked up because people who went through what I did as kids often become hypersexual. The problem in my case is that str8 guys make it so easy for me to "prey" :)) on them. The ones I occasionally collaborate with still don't seem to get that gays can be hairy, have a beard, a deep voice & wear boring clothes. They think I'm just kidding & horsing around when I suddenly lick their neck, grab them by the nipples or call them a hot bitch & start groping the shit out of them. That's what you get for believing stereotypes, boys! :haha:
P.S.
It's fascinating how easy it is to keep all your secrets from people when they decide you're funny & eccentric in an acceptable way. They never ask you any serious questions, especially other men

• Yay!
Reactions: Makko and Celerity
MiseryWithoutCompany

MiseryWithoutCompany

Doggo Good, Doggo Great
Oct 1, 2020
The ones I occasionally collaborate with still don't seem to get that gays can be hairy, have a beard, a deep voice & wear boring clothes.
Now that's odd. Have they never heard of a bear? Or hell, never even caught a glimpse of yaoi...?

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Yeah I can't relate to labels like you mention. Cisgender? Ummmm isn't that just being born and going with the gender you were born? I don't think you have to label yourself if you don't want to.

Also, I am female and I dress in pants and shorts...not because I like to dress male, but because that is all I fucking have to wear.

I'm not arguing. Be what you want...I'm just female and it's no one's business in conversations what my sexuality is.

Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It's fascinating how easy it is to keep all your secrets from people when they decide you're funny & eccentric in an acceptable way.
This is a very effective method of concealing the fact that you're dead inside. And, well, concealing just about everything that matters about yourself. It has never failed me.

Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Now that's odd. Have they never heard of a bear?

People still go bear hunting to feed themselves where I live, they aren't aware that there are many delicious flavors of gay. :))

I'm not exactly a bear btw, I'm what you'd get if an otter & a bear had a gorgeous suicidal lovechild. :))

• Yay!
Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany and Celerity