• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I hate working. I hate responsibilities. I hate people having authority over me. I hate routine. Everyone's competing against each other. This society wasn't made for me. I refuse to endure decades of misery and die as a frail elderly person. Pro lifers, I will not endure this existence because 'suicide is bad'.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse, divinemistress36, Hahem and 45 others
H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
I hate working. I hate responsibilities. I hate people having authority over me. I hate routine. Everyone's competing against each other. This society wasn't made for me. I refuse to endure decades of misery and die as a frail elderly person. Pro lifers, I will not endure this existence because 'suicide is bad'.
I share the same view and I believe that it is a very potent motivator for CTB. Even if you have a good family to protect you from society, they can't do so forever, unless they are extremely rich and indulgent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, ryo the frog and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have a strong dislike for existence itself. It sounds so horrifying reaching an very old age. Life is just suffering and problems all for no purpose and I certainly don't see myself as being meant for this world. Suicide could never be bad as to die would remove us from the cause of all our problems in the first place, which is life itself. The non existent cannot suffer unlike the living. Some people simply want nothing to do with this life so therefore suicide should be respected as a personal choice.

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, ryo the frog and 5 others
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
It's a prison planet. We're just all scrambling for the comfiest cell. Whether we escape depends on our level of desperation, but no one gets out alive…

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, ryo the frog and 10 others
J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
I am very sorry that things not going well for you at movement.

I am other way around. I am so anxious about things out of routine and change. I could not get duty out of my shoulder.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, ryo the frog, Huntfish34 and 2 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I share the same view and I believe that it is a very potent motivator for CTB. Even if you have a good family to protect you from society, they can't do so forever, unless they are extremely rich and indulgent.
I do not have any extended family and my current family hate me. They do support me financially, but it will not last forever. Once they are gone life will be a lot worse.
I have a strong dislike for existence itself. It sounds so horrifying reaching an very old age. Life is just suffering and problems all for no purpose and I certainly don't see myself as being meant for this world. Suicide could never be bad as to die would remove us from the cause of all our problems in the first place, which is life itself. The non existent cannot suffer unlike the living. Some people simply want nothing to do with this life so therefore suicide should be respected as a personal choice.
Being old would be a reason to CBT in itself. I wish it was respected as a personal choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, ryo the frog and 3 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Honestly yes, I fully agree. This life is mostly real hell to satisfy a few delusions.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I disagree. I think society is WONDERFUL!

...just kidding. It sucks.

• Yay!
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, cassxtho and 6 others
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I hate society and what it is with every fiber of my being. They don't care if people are lonely, depressed or struggling both emotionally or physically...or hell even financially. Why? doesn't apply to them. Everyone is a selfish, self centered pile of shit that cares little to nothing for anyone, but perhaps themselves. Reach out? Ignored, Crying from loneliness? Ignored. Just want a conversation? Ignored. Also they expect us to contribute to the scum fucks that are the types of people I mentioned which is damn near ALL of them. We're disposable, with no worth whatsoever to anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, demuic and 5 others
onedayitsmytime

onedayitsmytime

Nov 27, 2022
Living in a big city i can relate with everything your saying. I hate societal norms and the taboos that come with it. Feels like we're expected to cave in and beg just to be accepted.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim, demuic and 2 others
P

Prescott241

Oct 9, 2022
I agree completely. It would be infinitely more tolerable in my opinion if there was an incentive to continue living. It doesn't have to be money, but simple things like an easier time making friends, connections with people, social mobility, or even having a strong family would improve life so much for me. Like, why am I going to continue to put myself through hell everyday, trying to make ends meet, without ever having a voice to share with others, or ever feeling like I belong to whatever it is I am contributing towards. I mean seriously, I go to church, and even there nobody really knows each other! Why is this normal??? It can't be just a recent thing, I feel like everybody being disconnected from each other has been happening for far longer than I think. Everyone I see is a stranger! My name might as well be Interloper. I'm not going to push any sort of political/cultural agenda, but I think an active effort from society, communities, and collectives should go out of their way to try to integrate people who have "fallen through the cracks". People need something to belong to. At least, I do anyways. There is one ancient group of people I can finally say I belong to, and I won't go into who they are, but it still isn't enough for me to feel like my time living is worth all the suffering.

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and Anon1337
L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
We've spent so much effort to help people stay alive and longer. But hardly anyone has spent effort to make people's lives actually worth living to 30, 40, 50, etc. Luckily, I think the lifespan will be going down in the ensuing decades.

Reactions: Homo erectus, reclaimedbynature, sserafim and 2 others
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Nature is completely messed up. Civilization is completely messed up. If you are sensitive person you are gonna suffer a lot. And then you die. This might be best part.

Reactions: GoingHome11:11, Homo erectus, sserafim and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate society as well. I don't want to participate in it, and see no reason to contribute to it. I hate that everyone is burdened with responsibilities that they never asked for or wanted in the first place. This all goes back to procreation, and how everyone was brought here without their consent and thrown into a state of modern day slavery. Procreation is the root of all suffering and evil. Because our parents procreated, we have to pay the price (working for a living just to afford to survive). This was imposed on all of us without our consent.

My primary motivation to ctb is to escape being a slave to the system. I would hate to have to work for a living just to survive, and do that for 50-60 years. I'd rather die! I see no point in that, it doesn't sound meaningful or fulfilling to me. Everyone dies in the end anyways, it's not like working will prevent you from dying or make you immortal, so why put yourself through modern day wageslavery? It doesn't make any sense to me. The end destination is the same for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1337 and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
People are becoming less workaholic, not like previous generations. Maybe evolution and natural selection are ahead of the conscious mind in detecting signals of change in the society. When AI and robots become mature, there will be no need for learning. Knowledge will be downloaded directly to the brain. The desire to work will be bad for the society.

• Informative
Reactions: Anon1337 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
People are becoming less workaholic, not like previous generations. Maybe evolution and natural selection are ahead of the conscious mind in detecting signals of change in the society. When AI and robots become mature, there will be no need for learning. Knowledge will be downloaded directly to the brain. The desire to work will be bad for the society.
Why are people even workaholics? I don't understand. What do they gain out of working? Money?

Reactions: Anon1337 and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Why are people even workaholics? I don't understand. What do they gain out of working? Money?
My hypothesis is that there was a global collapse not long ago. WW2 was the final phase. They needed to clean up and rebuild the world from scratch (with manual workers). The early 20th century to boomers generations were bred or selected to like working very much.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Society is the wrong way to live and therefore, humanity will exterminate itself sooner or later. We are domesticated humans who belong in nature like other species. That is why you hate society. None of us were created to live in civilization.

• Informative
Reactions: tbroken, GoingHome11:11 and sserafim
GoingHome11:11

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
Society is the wrong way to live and therefore, humanity will exterminate itself sooner or later. We are domesticated humans who belong in nature like other species. That is why you hate society. None of us were created to live in civilization.
I say this exact same thing all the time. Modern civilization is so purposeless and being forced to work all the time just so you can live in this civilized world makes it even worse.

I would much rather be living to survive in the wild. I feel that searching for food/shelter, avoiding threats, etc. while being one with nature seems a hell of a lot more interesting and purposeful than whatever it is we're doing now in modern times. And this is coming from someone who has done a lot of the "cool/exciting/interesting" things in our world today. It's all just inherently boring and unfulfilling.

Sure, we died pretty early back in our uncivilized days, but that's a good thing too. Now we try our hardest to keep ourselves alive while falling apart in older age just so we can keep on living. For what??

We've destroyed our planet so much at this point trying to be civilized, that now it's starting to destroy us. Our food and air quality is killing us slowly (more cancer, more dementia, more autoimmune conditions and allergies than ever before), our weather is starting to change, the internet and social media are changing our brains, etc. I could go on and on about this, but suffice it to say.....I just genuinely hate it here.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim