• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I've been using reddit for over 3 years now and I absolutely hate most of the people on there. There is not one person I have found that is open to the idea that those who want to die should be entitled to their own death. I simply can't even comprehend why others would go out of their way to selfishly choose how you should should die and not yourself. It honestly surprises me with the sheer amount of people who believe suicide is such a bad thing, it really puts things into perspective where those who are mentally weak and incapable of creating their own opinions rear their ugly heads from beneath the floor boards.

I've recently saw a post on reddit that had over 30k upvotes. It was of a door where the handle had been set up to prevent anyone from hanging themselves from it. It honestly frustrated me to no end after seeing how many of them approved of a such a thing. They are so fucking dull that they don't even realise how even the right to die is taken away from us.

We are slaves to society, we are born and created and pulled into this cess pool of shit that we call life. We are dragged into education and forced to regurgitate information fed to us by those who don't even want to be there. We are bullied and ridiculed, fed to the hounds for us to be chewed up and swallowed by employers who have the power to write us off at any moment. Those who do not conform are left to fight for themselves, those who do not conform have to teach themselves and use their own initiative so that they can put dinner on the table and still be able to watch television. It is a joke and I'm fed up with this bullshit.

Reactions: therhydler, Morbid Cam, Lil_Intro_Vert and 25 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Agreed, I can't stand Reddit. It's nothing more than a bought and paid for instrument full of special interest and manipulation behind it just like every other big organization out there. Once you start seeing the same type of threads and responses near the top of everything you can easily see how rigged it is. I mean, they're not going to leave something as silly as the biggest forum on the internet up to chance.

As websites and online communities grow, they are altered to suit political agendas and to fit the needs of advertisers etc so you really can't trust anything on there. Then once "the community" has decided on a direction for the topic at hand, that's it, all other viewpoints are out the window. And yes, the userbase is so boring and predictable it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain and 5 others
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
I have never used Reddit so I guess I am pretty safe from those people lol

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I think I'm too old to understand how Reddit works. It looks too complicated for me.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeletedUser4739 and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think I'm too old to understand how Reddit works. It looks too complicated for me.
Trust me, knitting, playing Cribbage, or whatever else it is us old people do is a better use of your time.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeletedUser4739 and 5 others
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I see sometimes the subreddit Suicidewatch and i believe a lot of the users would feel a lot better knowing there is a better place for them, and its this forum. Instead of getting bombarded with hopeless messages of "you must carry on no matter what the pain is", you can talk freely about everything here, and it makes you a feel a lot calmer to talk about suicide, knowing you have an escape from life

Reactions: Nerdyartist85, [NoName], Weeping Garbage Can and 8 others
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I see sometimes the subreddit Suicidewatch and i believe a lot of the users would feel a lot better knowing there is a better place for them, and its this forum. Instead of getting bombarded with hopeless messages of "you must carry on no matter what the pain is", you can talk freely about everything here, and it makes you a feel a lot calmer to talk about suicide, knowing you have an escape from life
Oh god, that subreddit annoys me so much, I remember writing a massive "fuck you" post and it got some attention lol. Perhaps i should start redirecting the people there to this website.

Reactions: [NoName], Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I like reddit because it's good browsing material before I go to sleep at night. I've tried contributing to it and apart from a few topical things recently people don't care who I am or what I've got to say.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, null-sum and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
timetogo doesn't allow talk of methods and locks any post when someone writes about preparing to die. Absolutely useless.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
I've been using reddit for over 3 years now and I absolutely hate most of the people on there. There is not one person I have found that is open to the idea that those who want to die should be entitled to their own death. I simply can't even comprehend why others would go out of their way to selfishly choose how you should should die and not yourself. It honestly surprises me with the sheer amount of people who believe suicide is such a bad thing, it really puts things into perspective where those who are mentally weak and incapable of creating their own opinions rear their ugly heads from beneath the floor boards.

I've recently saw a post on reddit that had over 30k upvotes. It was of a door where the handle had been set up to prevent anyone from hanging themselves from it. It honestly frustrated me to no end after seeing how many of them approved of a such a thing. They are so fucking dull that they don't even realise how even the right to die is taken away from us.

We are slaves to society, we are born and created and pulled into this cess pool of shit that we call life. We are dragged into education and forced to regurgitate information fed to us by those who don't even want to be there. We are bullied and ridiculed, fed to the hounds for us to be chewed up and swallowed by employers who have the power to write us off at any moment. Those who do not conform are left to fight for themselves, those who do not conform have to teach themselves and use their own initiative so that they can put dinner on the table and still be able to watch television. It is a joke and I'm fed up with this bullshit.

I am Curious. Is what you wrote original or did you copy from someone? If it is original, I would like to congratulate you on your writing and your ability. I absolutely agree with you on everything written. I didn't ask to be brought into this shit hole cesspool. Especially this country, for which I still am loyal and would die for at a moments notice. But for sure the country will either be destroyed or split into many factions. I just wanted to say you wrote what I think on most days'z

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DeletedUser4739
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
suicidewatch is awful

Reactions: Morbid Cam, Weeping Garbage Can, MsM3talGamer and 2 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Anyone want in on the ss 10,000 word or more Reddit tab

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I made the move. I don't want everyone knowing about this place though or it will become the next suicidewatch

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lv-gras, fuckthis and 2 others
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018

A bit off topic but that is not going to prevent any door hanging suicides, since you can wrap the rope around the door hinge (and imo they are stronger than a doorknob) or simply make a knot on one end of the rope and then wedge it in between the door and door frame, then close door.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
I

Iscrewupeverything

May 26, 2018
Reddit is rigged against you.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I like reddit because it's good browsing material before I go to sleep at night. I've tried contributing to it and apart from a few topical things recently people don't care who I am or what I've got to say.
You've usually got to say some stupid joke for it to get upvotes, actually contributing towards the topic gets ignored.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I am Curious. Is what you wrote original or did you copy from someone? If it is original, I would like to congratulate you on your writing and your ability. I absolutely agree with you on everything written. I didn't ask to be brought into this shit hole cesspool. Especially this country, for which I still am loyal and would die for at a moments notice. But for sure the country will either be destroyed or split into many factions. I just wanted to say you wrote what I think on most days'z
Yes everything I write on here is written by me haha. Thank you.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roehannta and 2 others
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
A bit off topic but that is not going to prevent any door hanging suicides, since you can wrap the rope around the door hinge (and imo they are stronger than a doorknob) or simply make a knot on one end of the rope and then wedge it in between the door and door frame, then close door.
Thanks for the extra information, the title of the image was something along the lines of how it prevented a door hanging and I believe people upvoted the post with the idea that it prevents those who want to hang. But thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Reddit is a cesspool. No matter what the topic is, its very toxic. I used it for many topics and I faced negativity in every field. You'll see hates and downvotes for nothing

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I really feel this way today too, just a shitty day and pro-life polyannas and self-righteous bootstrappers can have their reality, it's not mine though. I try to be respectful to them, why must they shame me for being selfish and weak and not just pretending to be happy, for their sakes. Or, hey, they fixed themselves, they overcame 10 times the problems I did, so why can't I? I just get so frustrated with this empathy wall people have sometimes (I have been guilty of the same too). I know it's complicated, but I remain an antinatalist especially after seeing another awful beheading video by Islamic extremists. Sorry if I got political, I know war is not black and white but yeah, just yeah. Please people don't get caught up in a whirlwind of optimism bias and sexy hormones and bring a life into this mess. I'm sorry, just in a bad mood today but yeah, there's always that smartass know-it-all on Reddit, lots of ego posturing going on there it seems.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
freetogo isn't that bad. and there's some sort of private ss thing that's flown under the wire.

and there's nice stuff to look at there sometimes.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
Yeah it's gotten very "Disney-like" (lack of better words) within the past 8-10 years. I feel like you can't have good ol'banter or harmless scientific augment without someone getting extremely butt hurt

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain, Severen and 4 others
D

DeletedUser4739

Right on. Though the joke is on them with the door handle image. Add a stool or ladder and problem solved. They're a bunch of sheep.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
D

DeletedUser4739

Agreed. Exceptional writing ability!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roehannta and 1 other person
Roehannta

Roehannta

Sep 22, 2018
Yes everything I write on here is written by me haha. Thank you.
You are very welcome. I think you have some of the exact same thoughts as I do.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, fuckthis and 1 other person
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the extra information, the title of the image was something along the lines of how it prevented a door hanging and I believe people upvoted the post with the idea that it prevents those who want to hang. But thanks for clearing that up.
Yeah, I suppose they thought that by removing regular doorknobs they could prevent all suicides using a door, but they probably didn't realize that there are several other ways to hang yourself from a door and removing a doorknob won't do shit to stop a person who wants to die. So jokes on them. :)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, DeletedUser4739, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
N

Nik

Oct 4, 2018
"Necessity is the mother of invention."

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, DeletedUser4739, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
A

Alexiguini

Dec 9, 2018
I made an account literally just because of this thread. And yes, not only do they not condone the idea of people committing suicide, they're also full of themselves. So many people there think they know all the answers and won't let people just have their experiences.

Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert, Pineapplecrown, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Reddit is a toxic place and Suicidewatch is useless af. Mainly full of edgy teens who feel 'suicidal' cause their mum told them off for not cleaning their room. Plus some truly suicidal people ready to CTB being fed meaningless shit platitudes by clueless dingbats.

However, I discovered this site via Reddit so I'm grateful to it for that at least.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thoughtforms and 3 others